Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today me , tillie and my support person louise , went on a walk at penrose in helston its MASSIVE , so i though i would let tillie off the lead , i was terrified! mum told me never to as she was worried but as she wasn't there , i did! even though i was terrified! i did and it was amazing! she didnt run off! i have done barley any training with her as she just automatically does things! like walking by my side when needed and coming back to me :D so heres the best pics x

in the car on the way :

at the beginning of the walk:

And Shes Free! :

Liking ma hand LOL:

back on lead to get to car:

off for abit and climes on seat :

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, that's great she stays right with you like that :) . i cant do that with my girls, i'm too nervous . one time , quite awhile back i took minnie and tootsie to the park and tootsie slipped out of her harness when i wasnt looking ( i guess it was not a good fitting harness for her) , omg. i was so scared she would run off and get hit by a car. she did stay with me and minnie but it took forever for me to be able to grab her to put the harness back on. everytime i got close to her she'd back off like it was a game for her. i actually had to start singing this little song i sing to her so then she let me. lol. after that i was extremely careful to not let that happen again

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh, it looks like she had a lot of fun and looks cute
doing it, too! We can't do that with Nala cuzz
there's eagles, raccoons, and cougars and
what not, sure would be fun, though.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww, that's great she stays right with you like that :) . i cant do that with my girls, i'm too nervous . one time , quite awhile back i took minnie and tootsie to the park and tootsie slipped out of her harness when i wasnt looking ( i guess it was not a good fitting harness for her) , omg. i was so scared she would run off and get hit by a car. she did stay with me and minnie but it took forever for me to be able to grab her to put the harness back on. everytime i got close to her she'd back off like it was a game for her. i actually had to start singing this little song i sing to her so then she let me. lol. after that i was extremely careful to not let that happen again
awwwwhhhhhh , maybe if you find like some where like a field (if you have fields where you are) as i live in the country theres loads! lol xx

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, it looks like she had a lot of fun and looks cute
doing it, too! We can't do that with Nala cuzz
there's eagles, raccoons, and cougars and
what not, sure would be fun, though.
:O EAGLES!!!!!!!!???????? lol all we have here that's dangerous are ducks and seagulls LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts