Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg looking at those pics , i can't believe how mature he is now ( i still think he's my baby) and how cute he was (still cute ofcourse) :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I LOVE COSMO!!!! hehe.. he is so cute, i love the one when is was a baby looking at the camera like he is confused on the leopard print, and the one when he is all grown up looking at the camera.. aww he is just too cute!!! you are so lucky you have one great little or should i say big, boy.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
OMG he was the cutest puppy!! I want to cry he's so cute! And he's grown up to be a very handsome dog! I wish I could meet him! :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Awww, Cosmo has got to have been one of the cutest puppies ever. :love10: He looks soooo cuddly & cute in his pics and he is a gorgeous, handsome boy now! :happy7: I looove seeing your puppy pics. :love2: I haven't got any of my girls cos' I got them when they were older. :( :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I get sad when I look at the "baby" pictures..........you try to hold on to those moments best ya can cause ya know they will be gone but it never stops the "AW" from coming out! Wee little baby!!

PRECIOUS NAT :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Cosmo was such a precious puppy! He is a real handsome guy. Who am I kidding they are all three perfect!!! :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It funny that i would see this post this morning because i was just thinking how fast Jolie is growing up. She's already 3 months old and in another 3-4 months she'll be about grown (size wise). It kind of made me a little sad that my puppy is growing up so fast! :(

Anyway, your pics of Cosmo are so sweet!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
omg Natalie- I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS THAT SMALL!! AND WE WAS TRYING TO FIND ME A CHI LOL ow youd just lost viper and got cosmo and now your blessed with Vienna and Paris aswell :wave: wowowow hes just lovely!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts