Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much time do you all spend on this board?
I am starting to notice I spend a lot of time on this board and dogster. I am turning into one of those creepy dog people. Give me 10 years and I will have a house full of dogs.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
yeah I spend TOO much time here and other places, seriously like 4 hours a day and I too think i will be a "lotta dog" person! :lol:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
LOL if I am not working or sleeping chances are I am on this board. My friends already tell me I am on my way to becoming a 'creepy dog person" but i just laugh because I dont care. I love my dogs and I love talking with all of you about them and about all of your chi's too!!! The way I look at it you are lucky if you find something that really makes you happy, and my dogs right now are that. Its also a joy to come here and talk to people who understand how I feel.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I'd be on here a whole lot more if work wasn't so hectic!

I am probably on about an hour a day right now ... but up until a couple months ago, I was probably on about 3-4 hours a day.

Don't you hate when work interferes with your Chihuahua-People time?! :lol:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
YES, especially a crazy day at work and all I want to do is come home and nap....that is usually the main reason I go days without coming onto the forum...now that they have me working the ER shift. I work tomorrow from 6pm to 1am :shock: I swear this is the reason I dont have a normal sleep pattern anymore...sometimes I work 8am - 7pm others i work 5-6pm to 12-2am

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I spend lots of time on this board... I log on in the morning and I find myself sitting here off and on all through out the day and evening...

I have a problem when I sit here I don't want to get up until I get all through the posts...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I used to spend all my time here(how do you think I became a chi goddess? lol) but now, with the site and the forum, I only come every couple of days... Just wait until I get Luna, though. I have a feeling things will go back to normal :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:D I log on to the forum through out the day off and on. Espesially if im bored. I also log on alot late at night or early morning 11pm-2am. It is a very addictive site :shock: theres alot of people that posted 2 months ago that dont anymore :? I miss some of there comments. :( But the newbies keep it exiting cause they are the ones with the most questions and topic for discussion. :wink:
I have been here for about 2 months and i love it here!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i log on in the morning at my work and work through the posts in between my work :D i'm practicaly always online during the day

when i get home i put the laptop on and post now and then ....pretty sick uh :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Angel5218 said:
YES, especially a crazy day at work and all I want to do is come home and nap....that is usually the main reason I go days without coming onto the forum...now that they have me working the ER shift. I work tomorrow from 6pm to 1am :shock: I swear this is the reason I dont have a normal sleep pattern anymore...sometimes I work 8am - 7pm others i work 5-6pm to 12-2am
My internal clock makes me start yawning at about 9 p.m. every night. :lol: I don't know how you do it!!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I go on before work, during and after LMAO :lol: I am a true addict I am attend CPA (chihuahua peoples annoymous) but it just doesnt seem to work for me :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
SnickersMom said:
Give me 10 years and I will have a house full of dogs.
Everyone I know tells me I'm going to be one of those 60 year old women with 40 chihuahuas! :roll:

When I am not busy, I can easily spend 4-5 hours on here catching up on what I have missed. Today is one of those days!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
I spend lots of time on this board... I log on in the morning and I find myself sitting here off and on all through out the day and evening...

I have a problem when I sit here I don't want to get up until I get all through the posts...
ME TOO! ITS LIKE I HAVE TO ATLEAST REPLY TO EVERYPOST ON THE PAGE BEFORE I MOVE!!! :D LOL!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Ii honestly don't know, I'm on and off the site during the day at work. I'll get to a forum and read a post or two and have to quit and work and on it goes all day. On a slow day I can really enjoy and read everything. At night it just depends on how tired I am.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
LOL My work goes in cycles so sometimes I'll be on a lot during work and after work but when I'm busy sometimes I don't come on for a week or so. But, I love this place!! :D My coworkers already think of me as the crazy dog lady...hahaha! :wink: It's okay, I don't mind! I love my dogs!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts