Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm new here & wanted to share some pictures of my chi babies because I love seeing yours so much.

So here they are

Holly & Tinkerbell (aka Bella) Sleeping

Holly is a Chi x ? & Bella Chi x Mini Foxy

Yogi

Yogi is a pure l/c Chihuahua and is 14 weeks old

All three

Tinkerbell

Holly (She is not too keen on the camera)

Hope you enjoy them & sorry if they are huge, I am new to photobucket & am not quite sure how to resize yet :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your precious fur family!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Theyre all adorable! Love the little pink leather collars on your girls. The last pic is too funny, Miley has the same reaction to the camera. She has to be coaxed out from under the bed and then she trembles the whole time. Mean old camera!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the compliments. I of course think they are all gorgeous (not that I'm biased :) )

Cherper - Holly does look a bit like your Lucy, we are not sure what she is crossed with, she's not long enough to be a dachound (sp?), we think maybe a pomeranian because she has a very curly tail. We got her at 9 months old & the previous owners weren't sure.

Yogi is such a cute snuggle bunny, his big sister Tinkerbell is a bit put out with him cause he is a real Mummies boy & wants to sit on me all the time.

Bella is our pack leader (and a spoilt little princess to boot), she acts like an old mother hen keeping everyone in line. She is also the crazy one though who will play wrestle & play fetch all day if you let her.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i love Tinkerbell :) she is my 2 fav breeds :)

Pure chis can have curly tails :) ,Holly does remind me of other chi x mini foxies i have seen as well , with so many BRB of MF's they come in a few different body types.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I think lucy is a chi weenie because i've seen pics of several and she looks so much like them. But she doesn't have a long body or real short legs. She is very proportioned.
Your puppers are really cuties! :)
i think Lucy is to :) , her ears are the biggest giveaway :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts