Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh gosh, now I KNOW that she and Brody were destined to be soulmates. He won't get out of bed either!!! ha ha!

She is the most precious angel. What a sweet baby!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Jade is just soooo cute!!!
What a precious little girl. T, she really is very sweet. :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh she is so adorable,hope my new baby is like her !Love those snuggle sacks going to see if i can get one here in uk

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very precious. I have to 'pull' Zoey out of bed some mornings. She gives me the biggest glaring looks....but I have to go to work so don't have time to wait for little Princess to wake up on her own and go potty so she doesn't pee in the car.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Oh Mummy, I was so comfortable" She is precious, what a little Princess!
Thank you Pam! She was so toasty warm that she didn't wanna get up. It has been quite chilly here in the mornings and evenings.

I take it she isn't a 'morning person'.......lol... maybe if you brought her breakfast in bed....
I was hoping The Wee's would learn to bring me breakfast in bed. No such luck, yet. :lol:

oh gosh, now I KNOW that she and Brody were destined to be soulmates. He won't get out of bed either!!! ha ha!

She is the most precious angel. What a sweet baby!
Jadey says tell her Man that she has plenty of room for him in her nice warm snuggie sack. :wink: Ohhhhhhh, la la! :lol:

Thank you Tracy! :)

LOL! Too cute!
Thanks! :)

Oh Jade is just soooo cute!!!
What a precious little girl. T, she really is very sweet. :)
Thank you Lisa! :) She is an Angel! :love7: Just the sweetest most playful little baby girl. And adores everyone! She has the best little personality!

She is cute as a button! :wink: Recognize this T? It has been her most worn item of clothing to this day.

Oh she is so adorable,hope my new baby is like her !Love those snuggle sacks going to see if i can get one here in uk
Thank you so much Michele! Your new baby is a doll! The snuggle sacks are awesome! My whole crew loves to burrow, so they come in very handy. You really can't have enough of them. Can't wait to see pics of your new Angels homecoming!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aww!! Love her! so adorable.
Thank you! :)

Very precious. I have to 'pull' Zoey out of bed some mornings. She gives me the biggest glaring looks....but I have to go to work so don't have time to wait for little Princess to wake up on her own and go potty so she doesn't pee in the car.
Thanks Heather! :) My crew likes to stay in the warm snuggy covers in the morning too. Why get up when you can be so cozy in bed, Mom? :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gracie is the same way! I have to dig her out from underneath the covers every morning, and then I have to carry her downstairs to keep her from going back under. She is limp as a rag for a good 10 minutes...If I try to stand her up to put her leash on to go outside, she just falls down. So, I carry her around while I get my coffee, and give her time to wake up before we hit the potty area!

Pedro is more like me...His little feet hit the ground before I can get my alarm shut off!

BTW, Jade is precious...How old is she? She's so tiny! Wish I had my babies when they were that small!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That has cuteness written all over it!!! she is such a tiny little peanut and so adorable! I love the "YAWN":sleepy1:
Thank you Darlene! :) She is such a sweet little Angel. :love7: That was a biggggg yawn for such an itsy bitsy girl. :lol:

Gracie is the same way! I have to dig her out from underneath the covers every morning, and then I have to carry her downstairs to keep her from going back under. She is limp as a rag for a good 10 minutes...If I try to stand her up to put her leash on to go outside, she just falls down. So, I carry her around while I get my coffee, and give her time to wake up before we hit the potty area!

Pedro is more like me...His little feet hit the ground before I can get my alarm shut off!

BTW, Jade is precious...How old is she? She's so tiny! Wish I had my babies when they were that small!
They are so sweet in the mornings when it's time to get up, aren't they! They know what is comfy! Smart little boogers!

Mama, they can't be pottying at wee hours of the morning. :wink: :lol:

I'd say all of mine like to sleep in.

Thank you! Jadey is almost 21 months old. Getting very close to 2 years of age. Hard to believe! She is so itsy bitsy. Amazing, really. I've never seen one full grown as tiny as she is. And she is so healthy, too. She is a little miracle baby.

Such a dainty little chi girl!
I wish Dahlia liked cuddle sacks.
She has to know whats going on at all times!
Thank you Rhonda! :) I got a kick out of you saying Dahlia would rather pee on them. :lol: Silly girl!

ooohhh!!! she is just toooo stinking adorable and precious!!
Love the pic where she is looking at the camera! Such a beautiful little princess. ;)
Thank you Cheryl! :) We adore little Jadey! Such an amazing little girl.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
O Jade, a girl after my own heart! Who wouldn't struggle to get out of bed when you're that cozy?! Love the last pic especially, they're so cute sleeping on their backs with their little paws folded like that. Reese loves a good sleep in too, he's rarely out of bed before noon :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts