Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just curious, why do many ads for pups say dont book two viewings in one day?
Also what exactly is a timewaster? are u one if u change your mind, like what exactly would you be doing to be called a timewaster??

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
The 2 viewings in one day is not to pass infection on to another litter,timewasters are people who are out for a day who think Mmmm lets go and see some puppies and really are not looking seriously.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok so they are people not actually wanting to buy a pup at all?
I see! Thanks for clearing that up for me bout passing infections, was always wondering why alot of ads said that!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yeah Michele is right.
Some people are pic collecters too sadly.
I dont see the point in that, plus i couldnt be a good timewaster, i would end up with a pup or 2 anyway after seeing them. lol x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Yeah Michele is right.
I dont see the point in that, plus i couldnt be a good timewaster, i would end up with a pup or 2 anyway after seeing them. lol x
Terri--you DID end up with a pup--no TWO !! hahaha this is cute !!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Michele is right.
Wats a picture collecter? like actually going to see the pups just to take pics of them? Why would anyone do that?
Wat do they do with the pics!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
No Picture collecting is asking for more pictures .. more pictures and then just saying hes/shes cute yeah and then not ever re-contacting.
MY definition of timewasting is emailing for a week or two, arranging a viewing and then never turning up or even giving notice to whether you're coming or not, or even just phoning up as Terri says to just look at puppies. It sounds harsh but it happens a lot! I had one family at my house the entire day! They even picnik-ed in the living room! .. True story! Man if they'd have set a tent up and asked if they could use a plug to boil their kettle it wouldnt have surprised me :D (Well actually they had flasks lmao)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha OMG did u not just politely say you have to go out or something to get rid of them? What was their reason for staying so long??
So wierd, some people!
Do u get alot of ppl just asking for loads of pics?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
No Picture collecting is asking for more pictures .. more pictures and then just saying hes/shes cute yeah and then not ever re-contacting.
MY definition of timewasting is emailing for a week or two, arranging a viewing and then never turning up or even giving notice to whether you're coming or not, or even just phoning up as Terri says to just look at puppies. It sounds harsh but it happens a lot! I had one family at my house the entire day! They even picnik-ed in the living room! .. True story! Man if they'd have set a tent up and asked if they could use a plug to boil their kettle it wouldnt have surprised me :D (Well actually they had flasks lmao)
Oh you're too nice i would have asked them to leave:foxes15:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
OMG what a bunch of loons Robyn!!
Some people need help seriously!
I would be peed off big time!!
Haha do you not remember me mentioning that before! Dad was just like thank the lord!! when they left lol, they never got back in contact or anything .. some people!

Ha OMG did u not just politely say you have to go out or something to get rid of them? What was their reason for staying so long??
So wierd, some people!
Do u get alot of ppl just asking for loads of pics?
Haha oh man we tried it! They mentioned how their father in-law was out of hospital so they finally had time to go out as a family to search for a baby .. so me mrs.sucker took sympathy and didnt mention it again !
Indeed!!!
No lies i must have had 5 enquiries about Hopper, ive taken loads of pictures to send and i never get a reply! Ill be keeping them all soon and giving them away for a secret exchange! lol

Oh you're too nice i would have asked them to leave:foxes15:
Haha oh man im not that rude! lol I couldnt have booted them out when she opened gher picknik box! lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL at the picnic box!!

Oh well i will take Hopper off your hands. lol x
If Daisy was spayed and i had been planning another right now, that wouldnt be such a joke, seriously!!!
He is what i want next, if and when i do get another chi.
I mention him to my man all the time, and he just rolls his eyes at me. haha!!
I even saw the add the other night when i was doing my usual browse at pups. xx

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I was going to get an older chihuahua a few months ago, i spoke to husband and wife and really was going to get her, made the arrangements but then over night something just didnt sit right with me, i couldnt sleep, i was so worried so emailed early hours and cancelled, i was called a time waster but i had fully intended to get the girl, but after i found out the owner was a prolivic breeder and seller of old chis and pups, and had told me she was only a now and again hobby breeder, so though i still liked the chi right or wrong i was glad i had trusted my intuition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts