Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few new pics of Tink and Tico. Tink's aren't the best because I have to catch her sleeping to get a good pic 9 times outta 10, lol. She is soooo wild. But here are a few and I will get more once everything settles down some.

Tink

Tico

·
Registered
576 Posts
You have cute babies! Love the last picture, I'm sure Tico is saying something there! He's got that look:coolwink:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They have grown and are adorable. I love the photo of Tico with his tongue hanging out - it's so cute.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, they have definately grown up. Tink has really surprised me. I wasn't expecting her to grow like she has, but she has outgrown Tico, lol. Can you believe she is about 4 1/2 lbs now? And she charted at about 2, lol. She is still small framed but has grown alot. I wish she'd put on alittle weight she looks like a bean pole, lol. She definately had a growth spurt somewhere. She has become a beautiful little lady. They are doing very well with Cammy actually. She is still kinda stand-offish towards them, but they are starting to sniff eachother more now and haven't had anyone being mean, so thats a good thing. Thank you all again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts