Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Tink :) She was born 6/25/11. I got her from a pet store :( I know not the best way to get a dog. If it helps it was a store that only has 2 puppies at a time and they are from local breeders.. So I thought it was a bit better than puppy mill dogs OR dogs from big chain stores. She's a doll baby. Sleeps with Hubby and me at night and hangs in my sons room during the day if we're not home. If we are home she's constantly with us :) So ignore the crap on my sons floor, He's one and likes to play a lot haha. He was a premature baby and Tink is helping him learn to crawl and stuff... which is helpful.

SORRY IF THESE ARE HUGE :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
She is absolutely darling. What a cute little face. You called her Tink. Is her name by any chance Tinkerbelle? That is what my little 3# 2oz baby's name is. She is a little over six months old. However she is silver and cream. Your baby is darling.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is TROUBLE ;D but we love her. She gets into everything. We recently bought her a small cat tree (just like the ones with one hole that sit on the floor) so she can sleep in it when she's in my sons room.. She sleeps ontop of it. Haha.

roguethunder, Her name is just Tink, not Tinkerbelle. Even though when I am telling her no I said "Tinkerbelle Leeann {instert my last name}, NO NO NO!" lolol

·
Registered
84 Posts
What a cool idea. A cat tree. Yes trouble is her middle name but we adore her. She is learning to "leave it." I eat in my recliner and she makes a dive into my plate. LOL She now sits on the footrest and waits for me to give her a crumb or two. She bouces from one foot to the other and pats on my leg. "I am here mom." I get so tickled at her. but she is slowly learning. She is an Alpha female. I just have to be more stuborn. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts