Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey all i know this picture is probably huge again! i have tried to resize them in photobucket but then the link is broken and i can't paste it here? But i had to show you my new baby i bought her at a thrift sale i know it was crazy someone had her in a cage there for 200.00 she was born on easter and has obviously spent alot of time in this kennel as her nails were so long they were curling under and were caked with feces..well i just couldn't leave her there! I now have 3 chihuahuas and my vet bills are going to be huge but just look at her..she's beautiful!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
She is gorgeous!
And i bet she is the best thing you have ever bought at a thrift sale!How lucky!!!!I bet you where shocked to see a little chihuahua there!

luvmypup-why was the first thing u asked,did u name her after paris hiltons dog?Is that relevant?Why would it matter even if she did?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol no i didn't name her after paris hiltyons dog we were going to name her tica but have a doxie named tia and they were justtoo close then my son called her bella but tink just seemed to fit her so it was tinkerbell..everyone calles her tink or tinka. now it's going to stay because she is starting to turn her head and answer to that i wouldn't want to confuse her anymore than we have to! She is such a sweetheart and starting to learn to trust people and give kisses..have any of you ever had a puppy that didn't give kisses???? Well she didn't and when you pet her she almost falls asleep she loves it so much as if no one has ever held her!? She is just so different than our other 2 chi's that we got from breeders!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts