Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I just happened to find your site thru the DogFancy forum.

I am mom to a nearly three-year old smoky blue chi named Tinkerbell. I adopted Tinkerbeel from LL Dog Rescue here in the greater KC area. I first met Tinker at LL Dog Rescue's annual reunion picnic last June. I immediately fell in love with her. She was being fostered by someone who was considering adopting her. I told him that I would adopt her if he couldn't. I spent a lot of time with Tinker st the picnic that day. The next day my family had a surprise birthday party for me. The foster parents came and brought Tinker with them! I adopted Tinker thgat day and she has been with me ever since.

Tinker is definitely my dog as she is with me all the time when we are together. I have been on vacation form work this week and Tink's gonna be unappy when I have to go back to work on Monday. In fact, she is curled up asleep on my lap right now.

If you like to see a pic of Tinker, please click on the following link: http://www.broadbandreports.com/showpic/helixpets?lid=85059&1=1&1=1

Kristi and Tinkerbell

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome Tinkerbell is just adorable and what a nice story. I am originally from KC In fact spent most of my whole life there. :wave:

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome

I can see why you fell in love who could resist that cute face and how wonderful that you chose to adopt her :D I'm new also you will love this site :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts