Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures taken today of Tinkerbell. She will be 15 week old Saturday. Also I need suggestions for her offical registration name. I want Tinkerbell in the name but have no idea what to put with it. She is Prissy, playful, and very cuddly. She has seemed to prefer me over my Boyfriend. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated.

Here's Tinkerbell at her Dad's workshop.

When we got back home tonight I decided to take a couple pictures of her before she was finally relieved the abuse of wearing shoes.

And here are a couple shots from last week.

She got both sweaters she is wearing in the two above pictures from walmart. They keep her really warm and aren't bad priced (around 4 bucks each)

Finally here she is with her best buddy Stinky.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kurrazie said:
Wow, she acutally looks like Paris Hiltons Tinkerbell! SO ADORABLE!
You mean Kathy Hilton's Tinkerbell?? I heard Paris dumped Tinkerbell for a smaller Chihuahua because she thinks Tinkerbell was too big.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OMG, she is soooooo sweeet!! :angel9: :love4:

Can she walk normal with boots? because i would like to buy it for my chi .. but i dont know how will walk with them ..

:wave:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought them at pure country for 15.95. I wish I had gotten the nylon ones though and I might still. I bought these for her so that when she went out in the snow, her feet wouldn't get so cold but she keeps coming in with them caked with mud and they are a real pain to clean.

Here's the link....

http://www.purecountrypetboutique.com/store/page1.php

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sarchi said:

Can she walk normal with boots? because i would like to buy it for my chi .. but i dont know how will walk with them ..

When I first put them on her she'll high step in them but after wearing them for about 15 minutes she is used to them and runs around like normal. They say to put them on for about 20 minutes a day until your Chi gets used to them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tinkerbell's Mom said:
sarchi said:

When I first put them on her she'll high step in them but after wearing them for about 15 minutes she is used to them and runs around like normal. They say to put them on for about 20 minutes a day until your Chi gets used to them.
Tnx 4 anwser :wink:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Tinkerbell's Mom said:
Kurrazie said:
Wow, she acutally looks like Paris Hiltons Tinkerbell! SO ADORABLE!
You mean Kathy Hilton's Tinkerbell?? I heard Paris dumped Tinkerbell for a smaller Chihuahua because she thinks Tinkerbell was too big.
I hear Bambi (the "smaller" chi) actually got bigger than tink did so she took tink back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts