Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Tinkerbell is now home! She took a few minutes to settle in, but as i'm typing this i'm laying on my bed (laptop computer) and she is sitting on my sholder watching the screen. She spent 10 minutes zooming around my bed but now she's starting to settle down. Here are a few pictures I took. Sorry two of them are really bad, but I took off the flash. My camera battery died after this and it's charging right now so i'll take more pics later. Enjoy! (She's even lighter in person.. like very light fawn color. She's SO tiny!!! She looks huge in pictures compared to real life. And she's like 15-16 weeks. )

♥Kim and Tinkerbell

·
Registered
615 Posts
We both got our puppies today!! I wish my boy was already 16 weeks. In a few days he will be 11 weeks. The breeder insisted that he was ready. And I must admit he is eating and adapting shockingly well. I am just so scared something will happen to him. And lately there have been posts with people losing their babies..and I just couldn't bear to lose him! :cry: Ok sorry for blabbing about my worries in your new puppy's thread!

She is so beautiful! She is such a light fawn she looks like a dark cream. So lovely. Have you decided to keep the name? I haven't named my littl eboy yet :oops:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Oh Kim! She is sooo precious! She reminds me of Lina when she was that young...well, I mean when we got her anyway lol. SO CUTE!!! I like the nickname Tinky for her too...super adorable!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts