Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tinkerbug (or as I often refer to her, The Bug) is our OBG - original baby girl :D She was our first-ever Chihuahua who came home with us at 8 weeks old and just turned 11 years this past August. She is by far the best dog on the planet. I was barely 20 years old when we got her, pretty ignorant to the "proper" way to raise a puppy so it's a small miracle she turned out so well! Lol. My husband and I had only been dating for about 10 months and living together for about 4, and he had never had a pet as a child - no dog, no cat, no anything...we almost broke up within the first three days because he had no idea about new puppies. He got through it and is now the best puppy daddy around ;) She has the most amazing personality.

Some puppy and older photos first, then a current one.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
What cute puppy pictures, her face just melts your heart. Wow, Tinkerbell looks awesome for 11 years. I would have never guessed by her picture she was 11. Her coat is still beautifully shiny too.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
She's really pretty and as everyone says looks great for her age. My original Chi is 10 years old and I keep telling him that I expect another 10 years please. :) Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone, we are definitely very proud of our little girl (the boys too, of course!). We get that reaction to her age ALL THE TIME, no one ever believes it. And if you see her bouncing around playing with her brothers, you'd definitely never guess lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts