Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My little foster girl, Precious, is finally ready for her forever home. I'm posting here in the hopes that she might tug at some heart strings. ❤ she was found as a stray, unable to eat. We quickly discovered a chicken bone lodged across the roof of her mouth. She had lacerations to her tongue and mouth from it. We suspect it had been lodged there for about a week.

About Precious:
2.5 pounds
3 years old
Spayed
Heartworm negative
Current on flea/heartworm prevention
Not quite pee pad trained, but definitely getting there!
Crate trained
Active and super loving
Gets along well with dogs of all sizes and cats

If anyone is interested (or knows of someone who might be), feel free to contact me for more information. I am in south Florida but willing to drive to meet the perfect home. 🐾

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410615894.660802.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410615740.020989.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Do you have any other pictures? I can't get those to open. Must have a pic to get my hubby on board.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I'm going to trying viewing with a phone and see if that works. Must take Mickey for a walk right now, though.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
She is a total angel!! I can't imagine anyone that gets her not loving and cherishing her. I really hope Zellko can get the pics open. I know she's not brindle, but she's adorable. <3

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I'm still waiting to get my hands on a phone so I can check the pics.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
If you were closer and that was a male I would be really tempted. Reminds me a bit of my boy Yoshi I just lost.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Hi, I finally got to the pics. She is precious. Can you tell me more about her personality and habits? How is she with people? Other small dogs? Mickey really wants a little sister. He's very laid back and quiet. When we meet a girl chi that's smaller than him, he whines when we have to go. Unfortunately, we won't be in FL until Christmas time.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, I finally got to the pics. She is precious. Can you tell me more about her personality and habits? How is she with people? Other small dogs? Mickey really wants a little sister. He's very laid back and quiet. When we meet a girl chi that's smaller than him, he whines when we have to go. Unfortunately, we won't be in FL until Christmas time.

She has an unknown history, so all I really know is she was picked up walking around on the street by a Good Samaritan. She was extremely skinny (due to the lodged chicken bone). She has slowly taken to pee pad training and is doing well. She is active and playful when one of my pups engages with her. But she is also a bit opinionated and will give little growls (mostly to my big dogs) when they bother her. Mostly, she is quiet and pretty laid back.
With people, she is a little ham. She loves to be on laps and to give kisses. Her tail goes a mile a minute when she is getting attention.
Where do you live? If I can't get her to you, I am willing to keep her as long as it takes to get her into the perfect home.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Finally, I can see her. She is cute. I am seriously considering. She sounds like she's socializing well, too. Can you PM me so I can ask you lots of questions? Don't care about her history or her pedigree more things to make sure she would be a great dog for us and we would be the best forever home for her. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I've got hubby thinking about it. (YEAH!) and we're going to do a little test to see if Mickey would be happier with a sister. I think he knows he has a great life but is a bit depressed that he is alone. (He was never alone until he was rehomed to us.) If this is the case we do want to become a two dog house.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Aww she is a cutie, wish I could take her home and spoil her rotten <3

Just a little tip: if you massage her ear flips with olive oil and let it sit overnight, ans rub them with a wet, warm cloth in the morning, the dirt on her ear flips will disolve :)

XOXO

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww she is a cutie, wish I could take her home and spoil her rotten <3

Just a little tip: if you massage her ear flips with olive oil and let it sit overnight, ans rub them with a wet, warm cloth in the morning, the dirt on her ear flips will disolve :)

XOXO

Thanks for the tip! I don't know if it'll help too much for Precious though. She has vasculitis on her ear tips, so the tips aren't so much dirty as they are an accumulation of dead skin cells. 😕 I try not to mess with her ears too much because it's uncomfortable for her. But maybe the massaging would help her a bit. Now how to keep the other kids from licking all the oil off of her ears... 😳 Lol!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts