Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Hubby is warming up to the idea. Is there anyway you could post more pics? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I have great news! Hubby said we need to get Precious! Now the logistics may be tough, but if we can work them out and her foster mom thinks we'd be a good family she will have a loving forever home. If she's already found a home that's great news, too.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Got hubby to see that brindles might not be a magical as he thinks they are, but they are almost as rare. lol If she's still available, I think we are going to try to get her.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww.............She is precious. I hope you find her a loving forever home with one of our CP members so we could have updates and see more pics of her.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
:D Update! Hubby has said we can get Precious! :D We are working out the logistics of bringing a FL chi to MD and I still have to be approved by the rescue. Mickey will be so happy to have a little sister. The only dogs he really gets excited over are little girls his size or smaller. I need to start knitting her a little pink sweater for the trip north.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Hubby is now talking about him driving down sooner to get her! LOL Once he saw how much Mickey enjoyed playing with a dog his size, he realized we really need her. I have heard from the foster mom for a couple weeks, but I'm hoping she's just busy. A little nervous since so many rescues won't do out of state adoptions.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Yeah! We are one step closer. I just bought my first pink thing for her.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
In case anyone is wondering what happened with Precious, I have sent in the adoption forms and I believe we have been approved. We are so grateful to her foster mommy for keeping her extra long for us. We will be meeting up with her when we travel to FL for Christmas. I have ordered a teensy pink wire crate and did some Pink Friday shopping! Have a wardrobe for her to make the transition from Florida girl to Maryland girl. Prayers, please for everything to go well.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! This is wonderful news. Please keep us updated on Precious.

Reactions: zellko

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Prayers that everything goes smoothly for you all and that Mickey and Precious settle quickly into a fabulous life together! She is such a lucky girl to be adopted by you and your husband and how lovely that her foster carer looked after her that bit longer for you. Wishing you all the best for what I expect will be a very exciting Christmas for you all. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Omg she reminds me so much of yoshi

Reactions: zellko
21 - 35 of 35 Posts