Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a baby boy who is 12 weeks old and ready to go to his new home. Current weight is 1 3/4 pounds. Black and white and cute as can be.
Do not really want to ship him . Raised underfoot with lots of children.
May be CKC registered

$700

Email for pix as I have no clue how to post one :)[/img]

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I just love him to death and am dying to keep him!!!!!

I know he looks jumbo in the pic but I was right up close taking the picture. I took the picture at around 10 weeks and at that time he was about as big as my outstretched hand :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
OMG how cute if that was a little girl I'd be there even though I really want a chocolate and tan one... way to cute awwww. Have you found him a home yet??

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope :)... I'm going through withdrawl symptoms each time I get an email asking about him and then I don't reply. I know I have to though so I better buck up about it :wink:

By the way... TEE HEE HEE... he is Dark Chocolate and White. :eek:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yep he's dark chocolate and white. He does however look black and white in the pic. It was just the way the pic was taken :lol:

He is 2 pounds. He is now approx. 3 months old

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I think the price is really good you certainly wouldnt get a smooth haired chi for 400 pounds in england , if i was in their I would rip your hand off for him.........................lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
for those of you in the uk

or for those of you looking for a lower priced chi.. (you should look into the rescues)

you can check this site out.. this is where i got andrew (eskie)

www.puppyfind.com

but be careful... my baby andrew wasn't taken very good care of he was from NE and when we got him he had worms, ear infection, fleas, and was dirty.

So try to get an much info as possible. And never buy without a Health gurantee for atleast 10 days after purchase.....

·
Registered
213 Posts
awww im sorry... last time i was on there was several that shipped worldwide.. just check every once in awhile... I will see if i can find some sites in the UK like that one.. I will post it asap if i find mkay?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
oh thanks so much, I dont fancy shipping a dog from the USA its a bit traumatic for them, anyway keep your eyes peeled for me..........bless you :wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts