Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Told her the good news today, both the dog and new owner were ecstatic. Tiny will be going home Saturday morning!

The bad news, is that right after I'm meeting a gentleman who wants to give up his chihuahua because he just divorced his wife, it was her dog, and now neither of them wants it. The dog is a 3 year old female deer head named Princess, supposedly a "teacup" (*GAG*) and has never eaten dog food her entire life.

I'm preparing to put this dog on a diet and find it a good home. Any takers?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Good news about Tina and Tiny. Shame you are not in UK re new chi , but never mind good wishes finding her a home! :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
aawww i'm so happy for tiny and tina !! she seems so nice :D

i can't wait to see a pic from princess ....poor baby .....i hope she finds a good home!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELL HEY THAT is awesome, maybe some of the other people you were checking out may want the other dog, WHO can give up a precious chi? CRAZY PEOPLE!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
That's great to hear that Tiny is getting a good home. Can you post pictures of Princess? People just make me ill. Pets are a lifetime responsibility and it's so hard on a dog mentally to go to a different home once they've been there for awhile and have a family. Grrrrr

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I'm so happy for Tiny and Tina.... they looked so good together in that picture you posted....

Some people make me sick....

NAte I know you will do this little princess good and find her an awesome home like you did Tiny....

You are a wonderful person...

Good luck and God bless

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
What good news for Tina and Tiny!!!!!!!
As for Princess...I am sure someone will scoop her up soon and give her a great home. My fingers will be crossed. :)

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Iam so happy for Tina and precious Tiny. They looked so right together in that pic :D I hope you find a good home for the newest homeless baby. I DO NOT understand how anyone could do that :evil:

·
Registered
292 Posts
:D Terrific :D Tiny & tina :D That's great news! --I know you guys will find a great home for Princess--I guess you found another true calling! :wink: Did you talk directly to the ex wife?--I know someone that when she kicked her husband out-he took her cat while she was at work and had it put to sleep! :cussing:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i'd hate to see if they had kids... eeesh.....

tikilola: how appalling that is, especially to find a place that would euthanize a healthy animal. i'm not sure who i'm madder with the guy or the vet :evil:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS TINY AND TINA :cheers:

To the others who are giving up there baby because they got divoce (in a nut shell) :argue: :angryfire: :cussing: :cwm21: :hmph: :pain10: :angry5: :banghead:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luvmypuppet said:

tikilola: how appalling that is, especially to find a place that would euthanize a healthy animal. i'm not sure who i'm madder with the guy or the vet :evil:
Mandy, you can take any animal to a city shelter and as long as you show proof of ownership and have a reason or can make up on (bit my kid) you can have it euthanized for $20. Sad, but true in LA.

Back to more happy things =) I'm sure Tina is going on a shopping spree for things for Tiny...I can imagine.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
ilovesadie said:
luvmypuppet said:

Mandy, you can take any animal to a city shelter and as long as you show proof of ownership and have a reason or can make up on (bit my kid) you can have it euthanized for $20. Sad, but true in LA.

Back to more happy things =) I'm sure Tina is going on a shopping spree for things for Tiny...I can imagine.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sad thing is back where I use to live 5 years ago at the shelter I work at use to euthanize every dog that came though there doors

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts