1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awwww Another one not too far from me. He looks so much like my Twiggy.

I will call tomorrow and see if there is a lot of interest in him. If not, I may just go over there and get him.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is so cute. I hope he finds a home. Booooo on the neck chain. :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pam that would be wonderful! Keep us posted. I have to admit if he were near me I would be checking on him as well ;-)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh what a sweetie! It's terrible that they keep these guys outside, and with a chain collar! :(
I wonder if they at least keep them separate from the big dogs. I know the shelter near me does.

Pam, your an angel for checking on him!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any news on Peanut?

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Still waiting for a call back. I will let you know what I find out. Looks like it won't be until tomorrow, though. I did talk to a live person, she told me to hold and switched me to the licensing department.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Peanut's been adopted today, not by me. There were several people that were interested in him, so he is in a good home now.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I heard a couple of people got switched over and was told they would call them back. Glad he found a home. Thanks for letting us know :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I live close by, this shelter does keep big and small dogs separated. Chi's and other small breeds are usually scooped up really quickly in this area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts