Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are more pictures of my possible future sweetie! These are the males of the litter since I have almost fully decided that I am getting a male (unless I completely fall in love with one of the females between now and then or I learn something that may change my mind about males and females... etc.)
I have already named them... ha. I get attached very easily. I know I am going to go and want to take them all home with me!

Ok, this is Oso...

And this is Jetset...

They were just over 2 weeks old in these pictures. They are now 2 and a half (3 on Sunday). I just got word that their eyes opened today :D

Hope everyone has a great new year!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kari said:
Are they both brindle? They are really cute!! :wink:
Just the brown (Oso) looks that way right now. But, I don't think anyone will really know until 4 or 5 weeks, and even then it could change.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Awww there so adorable!

I especially adore the black & white one, it looks just like my milo did!
Milo has white on his chest, and on his paws (he has a sock on 1 paw)
And the markings of that little baby reminds me so much of Milo :D
(in other words, lol choose the black&white one hehe) :lol:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sandra1961 said:
Awww there so adorable!

I especially adore the black & white one, it looks just like my milo did!
Milo has white on his chest, and on his paws (he has a sock on 1 paw)
And the markings of that little baby reminds me so much of Milo :D
(in other words, lol choose the black&white one hehe) :lol:
I thought he looked just like Milo when I saw him too! lol... very cute!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh my, such tiny babies, I love it. They look just like our Lhasa Apso pups when they are first born.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
They are adorable!
I would definitely have a hard time deciding.
I know that it was an extremely hard decision when we picked up Diesel. They had three chocolate/tan boys and told us to pick one. I actually knew from the moment that I saw the three boys that Diesel was the one for us. I actually knew from the pictures the breeder sent us but I wanted to give them all a chance when we got there. I just knew!! I think you'll know which one you really want soon. Just let them grow up some more and start developing their own little personalities, it'll all become easier then.

Good luck!! :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TareG said:
I say if there is any chance that one even looks slightly remotely like Milo, snatch it up! it doesn't get any cuter ;)
I know, I love picks of Milo! But, I also love Gizmo's color and he looked similar to the brown one when he was young!

Its too hard to decide!

Oh well. I don't really want to decide now anyway. I want to meet them and then decide, or at least watch them grow a little more too. Also, I am SECOND pick of the litter, so what happens if I totally have my heart set on one and they are picked first? I'd be heartbroken, even though I know I would be happy with either... I just wish I had him home now and all this waiting was over ha :lol: . I set up the new puppy crate in my bathroom yesterday... It's going to be sitting there with no puppy for weeks! Ha :lol:

My boyfriend and my roommate both think I'm crazy... :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts