Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i can get a tiny tiny coat for Dottie ? Looked on Amazon ,etc all too big.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I was going to mention ebay as well. I found some really tiny stuff there when I got Chibi. It is better to find them where they give measurements as said above. I have bought xxs small that was still way big and then also bought them that was to small?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried to make a knitted one from a pattern and re size it to fit (NOT A GOOD IDEA ) awful thanks will have a look on ebay

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I have heard for the tiny ones to use a sock, just cut appropriate holes and you got a warm coat.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Another good site to check is etsy.com, similar to ebay but most shops are artists, etc and all goods are vintage or homemade. You can find really gorgeous stuff and almost everything is made to size, or you can request a custom size for her. I think most of the shops are based in the US and Canada, but most do international shipping regularly.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i have a very tiny snowbaby hoodie for sale but is baby blue. you probably wouldnt want baby blue for a girl .....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
There are 2 awesome sellers on the uk ebay website that make gorgeous and tiny clothes
one is 1-2-3rt and the other is piggyb's
Just search 'handmade chihuahua clothes' it should come up
And also try urbanpup which is another awesome uk website and has sizes from xxs

US websites like g.w little and doggiecouture also delivery to the UK and they have GORGEOUS things

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
I second the sock idea! You can get those really fuzzy socks to use as a sweater until she grows. I might try that for Penny.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Michelle,

I can't help with where to buy one because I am in Australia, but I can give you a brand to look out for. I got Pebbles a fantastic coat made by dog-gone smart wear. At about 2lb it fits perfectly. The tag says it is an 8 which I am assuming means 8".

It has a website on the tag which is Dog Gone Smart Beds . Might be worth checking if they have a distributor anywhere near you or if you can order online. Or if Dottie is going to stay small I can send you Pebbles' after this winter because it won't fit her for too long :) You can never have too many coats lol :p

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
When Zoey was tiny Amanda knited her the cutest tiny sweater ever

1 - 20 of 21 Posts