Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see our little Tippy Toes has "inserted" herself into our family!! She doesn't take No for an answer!! LOVE HER!!

Sent from my iPad using PG Free...
Melissa

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, she SEEMS like a sweetie but she is definitely a dominate female & can be a little "feisty" when she doesn't get her way!! My Dane is SOOO gentle, he doesn't mind her eating out of the bowl with him or when she gets on him like she does the cats!

Melissa

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah, she SEEMS like a sweetie but she is definitely a dominate female & can be a little "feisty" when she doesn't get her way!! My Dane is SOOO gentle, he doesn't mind her eating out of the bowl with him or when she gets on him like she does the cats!

Melissa
Danes are such wonderful, gentle giants. If they didn't drool so much and I had a backyard I'd have one. They seem to be so good with small dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey, you own a great dane & a chihuahua too? That's so cool :D

Your pics made me awwwwwwww so much! :love10:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I remain amazed that a Great Dane and a chihuahua can be the same species. I am even more amazed at the apparent gentleness of such a huge dog. Having become an expert at the use of the plastic dogi-dogi bag, I have come to appreciate the virtues of a small dog. I can barely imagine the vast quantities of food that giant must consume! Our grandchildren used to have a rather large mixed breed dog (overweight, and nearly 120 lbs) and they could literally step all over him with impunity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts