Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can NEVER get good pics of my little guy! He is forever closing his eyes and walking away from the camera. I think he doesn't like the flash. But it has gotten to the point now where ANY TIME I take the camera out, he turns his head. UGH!

But wouldn't you know.....someone ELSE (a co-worker) got a couple cute pics of him the other day at work! Those two are first. And I managed to get an EXTREME close up of his face...which I think is EXTREMELY CUTE! WOO HOO! :) So here you go. New Tito Piccies!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS GUYS! :)

Yeah, my camera takes pretty good close ups of stuff. The problem I have w/ it is when I try to take shots far away. They always come out a little fuzzy for some reason. I just need to study up a little more on how to work it. LOL!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I PROMISE that was a once in a lifetime shot! :) But thanks so much! :-D You have no idea how many I took at the same time that looked just like that....'cept his eyes were closed! LOL! I'm going to post some pics of him how he acts when I try to take pics one of these days so you guys can see how nutso he is!! LOL!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
What fantastic pics, I also love the last one, wow how handsome, he also has the most sweetest eyes (Triny is in a trance looking at the screen) LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts