Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dis iz how you remove your cwothing. :D

She did get it off finally. :lol: She takes off any clothing I put on her this way. :lol:

Oh wow! The video looks stretched and distorted?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's hilarious to watch her do it! :lol: But I can't keep clothes on the lil booger!! :lol: She's to smart for her own good. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sooooo cute, she is a smart one.
Thank you, Evelyn!! :daisy:

Lady will do that same thing with anything that is a little baggy. I am learning she needs a tighter fit or I suddenly find her naked (-:
Yeah, Gia is the same way. She manages to roll herself out of any clothing I put on her. :lol: Good to know she has company. Her and Lady need to get together and have a roll your clothes off party. :lol: Wait, that doesn't sound right, does it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess that's what Rolo must do sometimes! I've put him in a jumper, gone out the room for 5 minutes, come back and it's off!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Yep, probably so. They get smart real quick. :lol: In the event of restriction, Stop! Drop! Roll! hehehehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! That is SO funny! Does she ever actually get it off? I saw no progress being made, lol!
It's a riot to watch her. :lol: She'll go at it until its off. It works every-time. She had the tight scooted down towards her chest. Hard to tell in the video. She managed to roll until the tight was off her legs and just around her belly. :lol: I went ahead and helped with the rest. But the first day of rain, she rolled it completely off. She's persistent. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts