Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Easter !!! If anyone has got their secret bunny pressie please post. Mine was supposed to get there by friday...wondering who got theirs yet....well Maisie and those pics were so adorable !!

·
Registered
768 Posts
im still waiting on one of ours! I hear its on its way tho!
Penny has hers, it was so much fun!!
will post piccys soon when Lola gets hers!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Happy Easter !!! If anyone has got their secret bunny pressie please post. Mine was supposed to get there by friday...wondering who got theirs yet....well Maisie and those pics were so adorable !!
Happy Easter everyone! :albino: Calleigh got her Secret Bunny gifts from Rico on Friday. Just didn't have a chance to get on here then. Thank you so much Rubia and Rico! I'm letting her get into hers later today and will take pics then and post in the next few days.:D

Also my gifts to my recipients will be very late. I cannot mail them out until April 29th.:( So sorry about the wait, but they will be worth the wait though!:coolwink: I can't wait til you all get mine!:hello1:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Shelly ...I hate it when someone's gift goes missing :rolleyes: We love picking out gifts for other pups, especially the pretty girls :coolwink: These exchanges are so much fun.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hello everyone, this is the info i have so far..

Tinkerbell and Elise have both recieved theirs.
Pippi and Maisie have both recieved theirs.
Roxy has recieved hers.
Calleigh recieved hers.
Penny recieved hers.

Mindy has sent hers out.
Tinkerbell and elise have sent theirs out.
Rico sent his.
Macy and Jordan sent theirs out.
Lola and penny sent theirs out.
Roxy sent hers out.
Pippi and Maisie sent theirs out.
Jake and red sent theirs out.

Adrienne and lola to send theirs (unless they have, please let me know)
Tricializ and bruiser and princess peach to send theirs out (unless they have, please let me know)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Jake received his SB but Red hasn't. But poor Jake has to wait to open his as Red will feel left out, hope it comes soon.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am just happy to know that mine got there in time for Easter....:hello1:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Jake ad Red have their SB giftsand I see Pippi has received okay but when I check the tracking for Elise it says still being delivered.. yet I posted both at the same time.. so now waiting to see if Elise has received her's

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh I am so pleased Elise finally got her gifts, some were not cheap and others hard to get hold. I was worried I would have to go out and buy them again as there is no way I would let Elise go without.

Now I can relax, thanks for letting me know...

Deme x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts