Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love this website. I have learned so much and can really feel confident that I'm doing everything right for Miya, thanks to this site and all the wonderful people on it. I feel like I know some of you on a personal level too. Yay for new friends.:toothy8:

· Banned
10,736 Posts
Me three!!! :hello2:
Fabulous site, lots of good info, cute Chis and interesting people. :thumbright:

· Registered
1,188 Posts
:thumbright: and :thumbleft: Two thumbs up for CP!!

Oh and btw, i noticed the type-o mistakes in my earlier response lol My phone has a a touch screen key pad and i hate it! Its so easy to make mistakes :) the screen is way to sensitive.

· Registered
2,480 Posts
I really love this website. I have learned so much and can really feel confident that I'm doing everything right for Miya, thanks to this site and all the wonderful people on it.
Thanks for writing how we all feel!

Obviously a lot of work & time goes into a site such as this from so many people and their efforts are truly appreciated by the masses who use this as the most valuable Chi resource and knowledge base for all things health related.

· Registered
78 Posts
I agree, also! A great site, with knowledgeable and friendly people. Without the friendliness, all the knowledge in the world gets lost...

Thank you, everyone!

· Registered
1,128 Posts
:thumbright: and :thumbleft: Two thumbs up for CP!!

Oh and btw, i noticed the type-o mistakes in my earlier response lol My phone has a a touch screen key pad and i hate it! Its so easy to make mistakes :) the screen is way to sensitive.
Lol mine too, these "smart phones" really are dumb.

I also, love this site, I do not use or never have used another! Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.