1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To be joining our group around V-day

My first full Chi. I put my down payment on her tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes she is a long hair. I think my group will be rounded out. I'll have 2 short hair mixes a long hair mix and a long hair chi.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh I'm so jealous! :)
Lucky you!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Did you start thinking about names?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I'm thinking. The last two have been named with my cousin because she got the litter mates. All of my dogs have been named after vampire books. :shy:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Team Jacob or Team Edward lol? I am way too old to be asking that question but I love those books. In fact if I ever have a red chi her name would be Victoria- Tori for short. Or what about Sookie? Not exactly a vampire name but still I like the sound of it.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Team Jacob or Team Edward lol? I am way too old to be asking that question but I love those books. In fact if I ever have a red chi her name would be Victoria- Tori for short. Or what about Sookie? Not exactly a vampire name but still I like the sound of it.
LOL I'm not really either team, I like everyone one. So a far I have a vampire, Quinn (from Riley Jenson Guardian Series by Keri Arthur). A werewolf from Twilight, Leah (my cousin has her brother Seth. And a fairy from True Blood, Claude (my cousin has his sister Claudine). My family doesnt like Claude so they call him Grr. Probably more than you wanted to know. :eek:

After my jabber, I like the sound of Victoria.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I recognize all the names except Quinn. I am not familiar with that series so that gives me something new to read. So you like Victoria too?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Someone is excited - you've got the ticker up already!!!

What a cute little thing. I think Victoria is a lovely name for such a dainty little lady.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I recognize all the names except Quinn. I am not familiar with that series so that gives me something new to read. So you like Victoria too?
It's a pretty good series. I've have big list of supernatural series that I've read or reading. I had to occupy myself while I waited 4 months for Breaking Dawn book came out.

Someone is excited - you've got the ticker up already!!!

What a cute little thing. I think Victoria is a lovely name for such a dainty little lady.
Yes I am super excited.

I like Victoria but I'm just not sure. A few others I'm contemplating are Clary (Immortal Instruments) and Eve (Morganville Vampires). Yes I am a big dork. :coolwink: There are a few my family was suggesting tonight that I can remember.
This makes me wonder how I picked my son's make so quickly. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Ohh I like EVE!!! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts