Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not to dress

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if you all are like me and thrive on clothes for dogs lol.....

at work when i give a dog a bath i put a bandanna on his neck and one of my co-workers cringes she hates clothes on dogs! and she has 2 chi's!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I do not have my chi yet, but I have every intention of dressing my chihuahua in clothes! Who can resist?! It's just too cute!! :p

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Both my dogs prefer not to be dressed and I am not stuck on it but they will be sporting something if its chilly. I love a bandanna around the neck. Kemo is cool with that not sure about Bindi............

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I started dressing Lily just to keep her warm (New England winters) but now, I must admit, I do it because it's so much fun and she looks so stinkin' cute. My co-workers think I'm nuts too but who cares? Lily doesn't seem to mind being dressed, it keeps her warm and I have a ball both buying and knitting things for her. I wouldn't dream of dressing my parents' golden retriever but dressing Lily is one of the perks of owning a small dog. I say let's just relax and enjoy it (knowing that our co-workers have no idea how much fun they're missing out on). :wink:

·
Registered
675 Posts
definately to dress! ive bought an adorable tigger t shirt for my baby! and thats the start of the collection!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My two guys hate clothes!! Teddy gets to hot cuz of his long coat. The problem with Chloe is finding stuff small enough to fit her??? She just mostly wears her little harnesses that I make for her :D She loves those! And they seem to keep her warm. :D

sandra

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I dress Gadget. :) Mostly in his bandana he loves it... he will take it off when he is tired of wearing it. In the mornings when I pick it up and ask him if he wants to wear it he will sit on my lap and let me put it on him.
:)
I also have made him harnesses, and a couple vests. he seems like he like to wear them only if he is going out side. he gets too hot in the warm house. :)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I love to see dogs dressed, especially chis. :D My 3 don't like clothes. :? I do think Annabelle appreciates her sweater when it is cold though.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I love to see everyone elses dressed, but mine hate it! Echo if I put a sweater on her wont move, she lays down and wont move a inch! Scooby get really mad and starts chewing at it! :shock:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I have never put clothes on Auggie because it is so warm where I live. I also don't think he likes it because even wearing a bandanna at Halloween , he wasn't very happy. I sure think they look cute dressed up though. I would do it for warmth if needed. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts