Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant wait to meet you in June, mummy took some more photos of me, I have been a right poser recently, oh and dont worry the vet said the hair on my face will grow back so then I'll be a handsome boy again as my mum currently nicknames me bindi boy

love and licks Zero :coolwink:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Zero, my Tali wants to let you know that your hair will grow back in no time. Tali had an allergic reaction and lost clumps of hair in the same area and as soon as her scabs fell off the hair started growing right back in.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwww Zero I cant wait to meet you, I might be a little scared and frightened at first but I will be very happy to see you.:D

I asked my mum to take some of me for you, hope you like them.

Licks Ella

Just sneeked this photo in as I am now a big sister to Kasper and I think my tail looks real nice on it....lol

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Zero and Ella (and KASPER!!) are the cutest chis ever!!!
I can't wait to see pictures of them meeting :love5:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Yes, I agreee! I would love to see pics of them all together. I'm sure it will be love at first sight!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
rachel said:
Those are so cute! They're just adorable! :love5: Are you planning on breeding them or are they just meeting for fun? Either way, I can't wait to see pics of them together! :)
Hopefully I am planning on using Zero as Ella's stud, so fingers crossed.;)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Zero and Ella are such gorgeous gorgeous chis!! :love5: :love5:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I love the last pic you snuck in of Ella. Her tail looks very elegant! :)

Sarah, what happened to little Zero's head? And Zero, you're not a drop less beautiful for it! :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AEROMarley1983 said:
Sarah, what happened to little Zero's head? And Zero, you're not a drop less beautiful for it! :)
He's a little escape artist and can usually open his crate so I tried tying the door, I must have only been out for an hour and he had rubbed the hair off his head trying to dig his way out :( I guess he couldn't understand why it wasnt opening like usual and just kept trying.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts