Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On one of my other threads someone suggested that instead of placing a large piece of that clear office floor protecter mat stuff under my puppy's pen I could try a shower curtain.. My mom said the mat is probably expensive so I was thinking to go the curtain route.. I can get a clear one and maybe cut it so it fits exactly under it, and rig the sides to the bottom of the pen so it won't slide around... What do you guys think, would this work?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
What about a large square of cheap Lino? The rubber flooring? Its easy to cheap, somewhat inexpensive and i suppose you can pick various colours lol The curtain idea is interested but with it on top it may get damaged easily well in my opinion it would

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I have a bunch of lino pieces in my basement, it's a shame you don't live closer. :lol:

You can easily get a piece at a home store like Lowe's or Home Depot. :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Heather even one of those rubber floor mats! you can get them at walmart 12 bucks or so.. like a large doormat, kwim?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
The thing with the shower liners is they are very little money and you can throw it in to the clothes washer to clean it. Never used one in a pup pen but sounds like an idea worth trying.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My mom ended up suggesting a cut piece of 'indoor outdoor carpet' because the liquids will fall off the linoleum and into my actual carpet... what do you think? i like the idea of a nice odor free easy clean up but that is a good point.

Also what if i washed the shower curtain a few times before placing it? would that do anything for the chemicals?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
So far we haven't had any trouble with it...that specific type of trash bag is super soft pliable plastic so they don't notice it, and the nice thing abt the cheap fleece blanket is its like the easiest thing in the world to wash :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts