Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like there are some serious contenders for your affections so Brooke decided to pull out all the stops and give you an overdose of her "flattened ears" pics! :D She's really happy to share you Rachael, as she thinks someone as awesome as you should be shared, but she wanted to remind you how much she adores you! :love9: She even said for me to add some "mushy corner of mouth" pics so Minx could have a pic for you too! :love3: :laughing8: :wave:

And the corner of mouth profile pics.

Brooke and Minx love you heaps Rachael and they invite any other chi babies to add their flattened ears and profile "mushy mouth" pics to this thread especially for you. :love3: :wave:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Oh gosh, I hope Rachael doesn't have a heart attack when she sees this post! :lol:

Minx and Brooke look absolutely stunning by the way! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
oh no... someone get the smelling salts ready for Rachael.

They are absolutely gorgeous girls. I love their color and coats!! And the flattened ears are to die for! :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I'm not fainting, I'm crying. :lol: This is one of the nicest gifts anyone has ever given me. Flattened ears AND mushy corner of mouths... some pics actually showing both. It is an embarrassment of riches and I know I'm not worthy of so much beauty. :notworthy:

Okay, now I'm swooning. :lol: :lol:

Thank you, thank you, dear May, Minx and Brooke. :love5: :love4: :love10:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
I'm not fainting, I'm crying. :lol: This is one of the nicest gifts anyone has ever given me. Flattened ears AND mushy corner of mouths... some pics actually showing both. It is an embarrassment of riches and I know I'm not worthy of so much beauty. :notworthy:

Okay, now I'm swooning. :lol: :lol:

Thank you, thank you, dear May, Minx and Brooke. :love5: :love4: :love10:
Course you ARE worthy of the very best you silly lady :D . You ARE the best!!! :thumbup: But Brooke & Minx say sorry Mommy & Daddy didn't win the Powerball Lotto Jackpot last week so they could share with us and you and Lily, but it's jackpotted to about 10 million this week so maybe they might get lucky??? Anyway why should they need money when they have chi's huh? :laughing6:

But on a serious note, Brooke & Minx want to know if they can come and live with you and Lily cos' they're in the "Chi Box" with Mommy. :shock: :( :cry: They say can they help it if there's this humongous big dog, Golden Retriever, staying next door and they have to keep running to the fence when they're outside to bark at it to let it know they're not scared of it (as long as it stays on it's own side of the fence, that is.) But Mommy got in a bit of a mood when either Brooke or Minx did a messy poop on the sundeck and the other did a firm poop inside which Minx made a mess of when she decided she hadn't had enough breakfast yet. It's not fair, they think, that Mommy has decided to post a pic of them confined in the kitchen for "time out" while she cleans up. :? You can tell Brooke doesn't like it, cos' she's trying to huddle up behind Minx. :crybaby: :? They think YOU would understand Rachael how unsettling it is having that giant dog barking back at them and the fence is right by their toilet area. :? :roll:

Anyway Mommy's in the "peoplebox" with Minx & Brooke for not telling you to give heaps & heaps & heaps of hugs and kisses to their special friend Lily. Mommy says Lily would put that big dog in it's place cos' she's really brave and knows how to front up to all the doggies at her daycare. :laughing8: :D :wink:

:love4: :love7: :laughing1: :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hehe :D Mommy has already forgiven her li'l rascals. Brooke knows when Mommy is annoyed when she won't look at Brooke's eyes or talk to her, cos' when she does she ALWAYS just melts. And that li'l Minx knows how to get away with anything! Well Robin, the breeder, did laugh and say "That Minx is a mischievous one.....and then she looks at you as if to say 'Who me???' ". And then Robin laughed as she handed Minx over to us, relinquishing ownership... :D :shock: :laughing6:

You don't have time outs or punishments over there because that little angel Lily is NEVER naughty. :D :wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts