Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a meet-up but Ella couldn't go as she was sick the day before and with us traveling most of the day thought it best not to take her. So her she is as ask for by Sarah.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Awwww she's just sooo sooo gorgeous :D I know Zero will love her so much and they do have personalities that should hopefully compliment eachother. I just cant wait to see the puppies now ooo getting all excited :D

Zero sends licks to his little princess and he cant wait till the meetup in September

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rachel said:
Awww! Ella is just a doll! I love the little necklaces! Does she leave them alone? I'm afraid Gracie would chew them off! lol
she only has it on when I am there it watch her or if we go out as she forgets it is on.;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow.. Ella & Zero are going to such adorable puppies. I am sure they will make a great match! :) Have you both talked about what you are going to do with the puppies? Will you each keep one?? Hehe I would sure hope so!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is just too precious:)

·
Registered
421 Posts

There she is, the future Mother of my new baby! ;) Oh my gosh, I swear that Ella gets more beautiful with every day! I just love her!

LOVELY pictures, more please! ;)

x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts