Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
So sorry these aren't the best photos. I tried to do it while Toby was sleepy but he just wanted to play with the can. I am not sure if you can exactly see how tall he is. But it kind of gives a rough shot of how big he is. I have noticed over the last few days he has become a tiny tiny bit more solid.
I am not going to breed him or anything, as he is a family pet. But it would be good to know if he is true to the breed. He will be 11 weeks old this saturday.

·
Registered
793 Posts
omg Nic I looooveee TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha he's sooo cute!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You should send that picture in to Pepsi! He looks so cute with that can!!! Just a doll. :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yeah Rach as you know he is my fave lil man.
There was also this photo that i did like ( the can was empty at the time )

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwwwwwww! Such a cutie!! :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not exactly sure on how much Toby weighs but.... in saying that i have had him on our home scales lol and he was very ROUGHLY about 2 pounds..... I am going to get him weighed this week.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
He's gorgeous.. he's about the same size as my Daisy i think.. although she's just ALL FUR!!! Does he have a slight underbite??? He looks a very happy chappy

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG OMG OMG i have no idea if he has an underbite!!!! (i am worried now) I have never really noticed to be honest with you. No one has mentioned it. eeeeep

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OMG don't worry about it sorry.. i'm not an expert by all means, just in one of the pics i can see his whole bottom lip but it could just be the photo!!.. Its not anything to worry about even if he is!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, he is precious!! Love seeing them by soda cans so you can get a good idea of their true size. :) I can't see where it would be obvious he had an underbite? Looks ok to me from here.. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts