Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby and Rocky sleeping with Toby's blankie soon after we got to the new place.

Toby's new favorite place to sleep. His pee pad- very strange dog. LOL.

Sleeping on our new bed. I think he likes it!

On his new couch with his new favorite blanket!!! The pink one feels abandoned because the purple one is velvety and amazing.

Pics of the apartment to come!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So happy to hear from you Ashley. :)

I'm glad Toby is happy. How are you?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all!

So happy to hear from you Ashley. :)

I'm glad Toby is happy. How are you?
I'm doing better, thank goodness. My mom got out of the hospital on Saturday. She went and stayed with my grandma while my dad and sister finished helping me move in. They left yesterday. Then my great uncle died on Monday night. We were very close, so that was hard. I couldn't go to the funeral which was very upsetting to me.

But Toby has really helped me a lot. I'm doing better now. It's comforting that he is really comfortable here and already making himself at home. So now I'm just getting things done and getting ready for school to start next Friday.

Thank you so much for asking. How are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
glad to hear things are settling for you...Toby certainly looks like he is very happy in his new digs ...Zari has the same purple blanket !

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh Ash, I'm so sorry to hear about your great uncle. Hugs.
Looks like life keeps on throwing obstacles in your way, but
you keep on rising strong. I'm proud of you. If you want to
talk I'm here. I'm glad your mom is doing better, I was worried.
And I wish you all the luck with school. I think it will do you a
lot of good, challenging I'm sure, but good.

And thank you for asking how I am, I'm hanging in there, one
day at a time. I've missed some time on here due to my health,
feeling a little stronger now and am looking forward to catching
up on the puppy pics and chatting with my girls. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Ooh look at you both settled in and ready to face the beginning of mom's magnificent career. So excited for you.

What a stunning profile pic of Toby, I've not seen his wee noggin' looking so spesh before :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Glad you're both settling in and good to hear your mum is on the mend.

Love the pic of Toby and Rocky with the pink blanky, those two will miss eachother :(

Winston likes to eat his jerky treats on the pee pads if they're clean. The other day I picked up him and the jerkey and put him in one of the numerous comfy beds we have but he was back eating it on the pee pad in about 5 seconds.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glad to hear things are settling for you...Toby certainly looks like he is very happy in his new digs ...Zari has the same purple blanket !
A $20 blanket from Bed, Bath and Beyond has literally gone to the dogs! At least his pink one was super cheap... Silly puppy. It is a great blanket, I'll be asking for one for Christmas for myself, LOL.

Oh Ash, I'm so sorry to hear about your great uncle. Hugs.
Looks like life keeps on throwing obstacles in your way, but
you keep on rising strong. I'm proud of you. If you want to
talk I'm here. I'm glad your mom is doing better, I was worried.
And I wish you all the luck with school. I think it will do you a
lot of good, challenging I'm sure, but good.

And thank you for asking how I am, I'm hanging in there, one
day at a time. I've missed some time on here due to my health,
feeling a little stronger now and am looking forward to catching
up on the puppy pics and chatting with my girls. :)
Thank you so much! I'm trying to stay positive. I missed you while you were gone. I am glad that you are doing a bit better now...

Omg, Khorra does the same thing, lol! She will gather some of her toys and put them on her pee pad as well. Silly little doggies!
Silly is right!

Ooh look at you both settled in and ready to face the beginning of mom's magnificent career. So excited for you.

What a stunning profile pic of Toby, I've not seen his wee noggin' looking so spesh before :)
Thanks! I am excited too, although I am also marginally terrified of the unknown. Toby is extremely difficult to take pictures of because he is not fond of the camera, so most of his pictures are of him sleeping. However, his new velvet purple blankie makes him calm for whatever reason. I think he has a beautiful profile. I am partial to that picture :)

He looks so comfortable wrapped up in a blanket with Rocki. Is he missing his buddy? Sorry about your loss.
Thank you. It has been hard. Not getting to go to the funeral was difficult, but I talked to my family before and after it. I'm doing better now, though. Suprisingly, Toby isn't really missing Rocky. He seems happy not to have to share his Mommy, blankies, or toys. And he gets free run of the apartment, which he loves.

Gorgeous pics! Glad you're both settling in and good to hear your mum is on the mend.

Love the pic of Toby and Rocky with the pink blanky, those two will miss eachother :(

Winston likes to eat his jerky treats on the pee pads if they're clean. The other day I picked up him and the jerkey and put him in one of the numerous comfy beds we have but he was back eating it on the pee pad in about 5 seconds.
Thank you Sarah. They actually both seem happier without each other, suprisingly. I don't know if it will last though. We will see. LOL, dogs do the funniest things, don't they?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha, Toby I love your new pee pad bed! Ashley, will this be your new place for lawschool?
Toby says, "Dank you. Itz very warm cause sun shines der. Iz get cold so easy. I can see out da window too. I lub to bark at the squirrels and butterflies. Dey come by my house!"

Yes, it will be. Hopefully for all three years. I never want to move again, LOL. And this place is really great and extremely affordable. And it's super convenient- 1 mile from school, dog friendly, with a nature/walking trail right behind it!

When is your big move? I cannot even imagine... I was terrified for my move and it was only 750 miles. Trans-oceanic is scary.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Happy to hear you and Toby are comfy there. What part of NC?

I head over in late September. I've flown quite a bit so I'm not too nervous, but I am dreading that loooooooong flight with Miya. I hope she'll be comfortable and go to the bathroom and stuff ya know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts