Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I got from my ss. Aint it neat?

And when I opened the wrapped one I got a beautiful blue blanky with my name on it.

And my mommy got a pretty bag.also a neat magnet. And inside my stocking was a chi ornament.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to thank Tootsie for my gifts. So thank you sooooo much Tootsie. My mommmy really loved her gifts too. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I forgot to thank Tootsie for my gifts. So thank you sooooo much Tootsie. My mommmy really loved her gifts too. Merry Christmas
glad u and your mommy loved the gifts, Toby. i'm so glad the package got there ok, was at the post office for awhile, was worried it would be returned to me :)

awwwww awesome job elaine! :D i love the xmas piggy toys and the bag, blanket, stocking, is that a leash? lol
its a cheetah print leash. lol :) , xmas piggy plays some xmas songs, it is cute. lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wonderful SS gifts! I love the blanket with his name on especially, how sweet! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
glad u and your mommy loved the gifts, Toby. i'm so glad the package got there ok, was at the post office for awhile, was worried it would be returned to me :)

its a cheetah print leash. lol :) , xmas piggy plays some xmas songs, it is cute. lol
ohhhhh! so it was a leash ^^ yay xmas songs on a piggy, now that is cute! :reindeer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts