Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby is completely shameless. He has decided that he loves the camera and wants to show off for all the nice chi people. Sorry about the messy bed, computer and legs, we were getting ready for bedtime!

Upside down looney toon

Cozy puppy getting ready for bed- flashing for the camera

Looking at Chi people before bed

Handsome and he knows it!

He's not sleepy

He got sick of the camera and decided to go to sleep without me...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
He is so cute!

I posted a video of Ruby who flipped over like that every time I got out my camera. He reminds me of her!

Love his coloring!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karen, I don't know if he was doing it for the camera or just cause he was getting ready for bed. He either sleeps like that or curled in a ball- depends on his mood. I never saw the video!! He does have very unique coloring- I've never seen another Chi like him :)

Thanks Carrie and Nabi! He does know it!!!

If I'd known that he would love the regular camera so much, I would have given up on getting good iPhone photos much earlier. As it was, I was too lazy to look for the charger. Finally I did, and now he is my little model!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's a stud muffin now :)

I really think he knows the difference between the phone and camera. With the phone it would have taken me a few hours to get this many pictures where he was looking at the camera. Maybe the flash is different?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
He's a stud muffin now :)

I really think he knows the difference between the phone and camera. With the phone it would have taken me a few hours to get this many pictures where he was looking at the camera. Maybe the flash is different?
the flash is definitely diff from a phone cam and a regular digi-cam :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks you guys. You make me and Toby feel so loved.

And Caitlin, Toby would love to have a transcontinental love affair with Gemma. She is such a looker and a true lady. I'd be such a proud mommy!!! Lol.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Toby is such a stud!!! He's got girls all over him :)

Karen, that is exactly what he does!!!!!!! They love to show off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts