Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lady and Prince say rest your brain for a day or two after those finals......congrats on finishing year one! Toby, fold the laundry as present to Momma!
I plan on taking a couple days off, then I have to do write on for law review! Then on June 3 I start my job!

That's my slob of a sisters laundry. It's probably still sitting in the basket lol. Mines always folded right away or else it wrinkles. i just take pics of Toby while I am folding them. And I just noticed that they broke the hamper! Oops...

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I plan on taking a couple days off, then I have to do write on for law review! Then on June 3 I start my job!

That's my slob of a sisters laundry. It's probably still sitting in the basket lol. Mines always folded right away or else it wrinkles. i just take pics of Toby while I am folding them. And I just noticed that they broke the hamper! Oops...

Are you doing an internship this summer or just a job for cash $$?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all! It was a hard year. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. Thank you for being there for me this year. There have been times when I was down and discouraged, but you all made it better!

Toby is a silly little goofball! Too bad he has to go in today for his first (and only) distemper booster today. I'm sure he won't be so silly later! I'm also taking Rocky for my mom because he needs his rabies shot. Poor boys. I hate getting Toby shots :(

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats I'm finishing up finals :) bet the pups are proud

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks. It's nice to "meet" you if I haven't already. I've been distracted the last few weeks.

Just the one pup. The sable one is my Toby. The white one is Rocky, Toby's half brother that my mom and sister own.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts