Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby wanted to show off his new t-shirt today! It says "The Manipulator" because he tries to manipulate me constantly. When he sees me put my shoes on and grab my purse, he tries to love up on me and bribe me with affection... Then, if he sees I'm not actually leaving, he isn't interested.

My little guy is growing up. He's over 4 and a half pounds now! The vet said he's basically done though, may just fill out. This shirt is an XS.

Anyhow, here are a couple pics of him showing off!

"Hi Chi people. I wove you all."

"I lay down so you can see my pwetty shirt."

I handsome and I know it."

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I found that shirt on Amazon, LOL. It's so hard to find boy stuff so whenever I find something I like, it's mine. This brand fits him very well, so he has a few shirts from them.

I told Toby your compliments. He says "Tank you nice chi pweple"

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Toby is such a little cuite pie! If he were mine I would have had to get him a T that said manipulator too because he would have me wrapped around that little paw of his!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tina, you have no idea. He is stunning and on top of that, he has an unbelievable personality. I don't know how I got so lucky- he is just so wonderful. He even has his grandparents, aunt, and Nana wrapped around his paw! The whole family adores him, they've begged me not to take him to North Carolina with me... But he's my baby. I adore him more than anything. It's easy to fall in love with him.

Sorry for the excess gushing, LOL.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh don't be sorry I completely understand. He is totally beyond sweetness!! I love the three pics in your siggy. I could just snuggle him in the sleeping pic, and I love that red & blue shirt--it's so boyish. His coloring is so pretty in the third pic. My whole family adores Lulu also. She loves everyone and is so well-behaved with us (doesn't love strangers so much), but she is MY baby.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much! You are too sweet. Your Lulu is adorable, too. So is Gidget! They seem like such sweeties from the pictures I've seen. My next Chi will be a girl. Toby is cutest when he is sleeping. The third pic was from he was a baby (about 14 weeks old) so I think his coloring has changed. Boy clothes are hard to find, you have no idea!!! The clothes are more for warmth than anything, because he doesn't have much fur.

I FINALLY charged my camera, so I think that there will be more pictures now. He is very camera shy, so it usually takes me an hour to get one decent shot.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are both very sweet. Gidget does have baby-dog syndrome. She thinks it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.lol Lulu will look at us like, "Did you just see what she did? That's a no-no." But Lulu is very protective of Gidget. Gidget is just over 1 yr old and Lulu is almost 4 1/2 yrs old. I just love their little personalities--so different. Do you notice they really do have little personalities and thought processes? I stay amazed watching them.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw, that's so sweet that Lulu protects Gidget. Lilly does that with Toby and Rocky and did it with Max (lately she hasn't because she's been in pain). I definitely notice the different personalities. Toby and my mom's Chi Rocky are from the same breeder. They have the same father. They couldn't be more different. Toby is active and outgoing, Rocky is more timid and relaxed. But yet they do so many things the same, like sticking their little butts in your face when they wanna play, prancing across the floor, and licking.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
He is such a cute little guy, I can see why he is the manipulator! Guillermo is like that too, he steals everyone's heart. It is hard to find boy clothes that aren't rediculous. So he to has his mainly for warmth when needed.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is truly a sweetie. No one that has ever met him dislikes him. Even my parents' neighbor that HATES dogs loves him. He is just too sweet! He's a little heartbreaker!

LBChi, Toby doesn't have too many clothes either, mostly because I can't find much cute boy stuff that is small enough to fit him. But he gets cold really easily, so he wears what he has often.

This shirt just fits him so well, it's my new favorite!!

I told Toby all the nice things you all said and he wants me to say, "Tank you chi pweple. I dub you."

·
Registered
725 Posts
Awww he is just adorable in that shirt. I love it. I know just how you feel about Toby I feel a at exactly the same way about Charlie. I know how hard it is to find cute thing for little boy dogs to wear I keep looking though. Charlie wears a xxs right now and even that's a little to big when they are so tiny it makes it even harder to find things. The shirt you picked for Toby is perfect for him he looks good in red.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Pat. Red is definitely his color. His fur is so dark that he needs a bright color to stand out.

I've had good luck on Amazon. There is a seller called "Pupaholic." He sells all kinds of tanks and a lot of them are pretty boyish and reasonably priced (like $9). Maybe you'd like some stuff on there? They go all the way from XXS, but they run small so make sure you measure and look at the size chart to make sure because he may need an XS like Toby does. I've never found anything that matches those tanks in how well they fit Toby. I don't know where you are located, but I'd check and make sure they ship outside the US before you shop, just in case.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts