Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Toby had to be rushed to the ER today after I saw him step on a bee. It was just last year that I almost lost him due to a bee sting. He went into shock. They gave him 2 shots to counteract any venim. I have to watch him very closley for the next 4 hours but that he should be fine. Oh I have to give him Benydrel for 2 days. His poor little foot swelled way up. And he won't put any pressure on it. Of course mama will be holding in her lap all day.LOL Just can't put him down. Anyway does anyone know of a spray that is safe for pets? There are loads of bees out there. I don't have an abundance of flowers just bees. Thanks everyone.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
How scary! Glad you saw it happen and could get him to the vets. As for spray I can add little help :-(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I don't want a spray to put on him. I want a spray to spray my yard. I really want to keep the bees away.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Poor Toby! We're so glad that he'll be okay. Bella, Lina, and I send hugs to Toby for a speedy recovery.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww poor Toby, I am glad you were there and able to get him to the vet in time XXX

1 - 11 of 11 Posts