Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toby has really been enjoying his time in Florida with my parents and sister. Here are a few pictures.

Trying on his cousin Lilly's Christmas necklace.

View attachment 9097

Playing with Lilly's big toy. He wants to take it home with him.

View attachment 9105

And the beautiful coat Grandma gave him for Christmas (and Mommy's new iPad!). Excuse the mess in the background- my sister and I sharing a room has created mass chaos.

View attachment 9113

View attachment 9121

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my sweet boy! How well loved you are! :love2: ...and SO handsome!

Reactions: pupluv168

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww pretty Lilly! So nice to see her, it's like a special treat. :)

Reactions: pupluv168

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks LS! They are all well loved.

Poor Lilly has aged so much since I last saw her in August. But she is always happy and full of life despite her illnesses and age. She's a true inspiration for positive attitude.

Before I leave (I fly out a week from today) I promise to post some more pictures of Lilly and Rocky both! You won't believe how much Rocky has grown up, even since he was at my house in October.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That sounds awesome, can't wait to see Rocky! :)
I like him, and he has the coolest name! ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is having fun. He loves having his cousins to play with! It's been great seeing my family and we've been busy!

We got home right before Christmas. Then we had Christmas celebrations. A few days downtime then we went down to Miami for New Years since our extended family and best family friends are down there. We got back yesterday. My grandma is coming in on Monday and staying until Friday. She and I are going away for two days to see a play and do some shopping in the city- Toby is staying with my mom. I'm excited! Then I'm leaving on Saturday and school starts the following Monday!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I am so happy for you and Toby, it is so nice to be able to see family for Christmas and New Year. He is such a babydoll.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hi little Toby! So happy to hear you are having fun! You are as adorable as ever! And so is your cousin, Lilly. Such cute pics!! I love Toby!! <3

1 - 19 of 19 Posts