Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's starting to cool down here in North Carolina and the leaves are starting to change and fall off the trees. I've lived in Florida my whole life until now so it's very exciting for me to experience my first change of seasons.

Well, apparently Toby is excited about his first change of seasons too- he's never seen leaves on the ground. And you should have seen his reaction when they crunched under him lol.

Here are a couple pictures showing Toby's first interaction with brand new fallen leaves!

I lub the leaves. They is sooo cool mommy. Don't I look good wif them!?

Mommy my feets can't touch da ground- they make a weird noise. These brown things is cool though- they fun to play wif!

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
On heck yes! Bring on fall in the Carolina's! We get so many leaves in our yard when it's clean up time, Lady could probably get lost in them! Happy fall Toby! We used to live in Florida and the change of seasons is nice!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Awe so cute. This is Amberleah lou lou 2nd Fall but she was very young last year. We get so many leaves living in the forest and lots maple trees in yard. I just get the rider out and cut them all up and they re-feed the grass.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wahhhhh proper fall already. I am still trying to force the summer on me.
Toby is gorgeous!
Thanks! He knows it too, LOL.

On heck yes! Bring on fall in the Carolina's! We get so many leaves in our yard when it's clean up time, Lady could probably get lost in them! Happy fall Toby! We used to live in Florida and the change of seasons is nice!
I am so excited for leaves and fall! And I can't even express my excitement for a real winter, LOL!!!

aww, cute pics! we dont have that many leaves down here yet... i know we will soon though :)
Don't worry, winter there will for sure catch up! You are wayyy north of us, LOL.

Too cute! I can't wait for our leaves to start hitting the ground. I love fall, because after fall comes SNOW!
I hope it snows here, I've heard they usually only get 1-2 snows a season...

Oh bless him, he looks so cheeky in that top picture, looks like he's grinning haha!
Fall is def on its way here too, turned very cold.
He is cheeky...

Awe so cute. This is Amberleah lou lou 2nd Fall but she was very young last year. We get so many leaves living in the forest and lots maple trees in yard. I just get the rider out and cut them all up and they re-feed the grass.
Technically, this is Toby's second fall, too. He was born 10/25/2011. But he was very young then and he wasn't with me until February.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Oh Toby, one of my favorite boys here. I can't get over how darn cute he is! I miss all the leaves in Massachusetts. There's too many pines here, lol. But at least snow covered pines are gorgeous. ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh Toby, one of my favorite boys here. I can't get over how darn cute he is! I miss all the leaves in Massachusetts. There's too many pines here, lol. But at least snow covered pines are gorgeous. ;)
Aw, thanks! He knows he's cute. Mr. Trouble.

Well, I'm sure that living in Sweden you get plenty of sweet winter stuff, so don't be too bummed about the leaves!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my sweet Toby! You hunk of love you! You look fabulous. Is it possible you are getting more & more handsome with time? :love2:

Ash, fall pictures are always the best, wait until some more leaves fall, of all
colors, taking pics of dogs with fall trees and leaves on the ground makes such
stunning pics! Over here there are no leaves on the ground yet, but it sure is
pouring rain...aaaaall day! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my sweet Toby! You hunk of love you! You look fabulous. Is it possible you are getting more & more handsome with time? :love2:

Ash, fall pictures are always the best, wait until some more leaves fall, of all
colors, taking pics of dogs with fall trees and leaves on the ground makes such stunning pics! Over here there are no leaves on the ground yet, but it sure is pouring rain...aaaaall day! :rolleyes:
I think he gets more handsome every day, but I'm Mommy- I'm biased :)

I can't wait to take fall and winter pictures! And if it snows, I will be the most excited person in the world!!! Raining all day, huh? Sounds like Florida!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts