Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uh ohh... Chihuahua addiction alert!
Today I went to pick up pixie she is absolutely amazing... She has a sister (black and tan) who still hadnt been sold and I just couldn't refuse her.
She is just adorable so I decided to get both sisters. Millie and Gucci are loving the new additions! I decided to call the Black and Tan girl darcy and as you all know the solid black is called pixie.
Me and millie just went on a nice walk whilst the puppies were all snuggled up together having a nap Curtis watched them whilst I was out.
Pixie and darcy are just so cute there so small there tummies look huge after they have ate haha!
Gucci gets her injection on Wednesday to she will be able to join me and millie on walks soon!
I've taken loads of photos :)

Mine and Millie's walk

Meet Darcy! ....

The car journey home...

·
Registered
756 Posts
OMG OMG EEEEEE IM OVERLOADED WITH PUPPY CUTENESS!!!
Defos need to meet the gang they're all beauties!!! also welcome to the black and tan club ;) hows things going your house will be mayhem so cute!!!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
OMG you are officially a crazy Chihuahua lady lol!!!! Three puppies at the same time is going to be hard work (and now you will need another crate and name plaque lol)
Pixie and Darcy are both adorable, I can see why you couldn't resist, but rather you than me :D

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Wow! Talk about impulse buying 😳! You will have your hands full. Very good looking group of pups ❤congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
OMG you are officially a crazy Chihuahua lady lol!!!! Three puppies at the same time is going to be hard work (and now you will need another crate and name plaque lol)
Pixie and Darcy are both adorable, I can see why you couldn't resist, but rather you than me
I know haha chi crazy! It will be hard work but I have a lot of time on my hands to make sure they're all well trained

I'm starting classes on September the 2nd I can't wait x

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! Talk about impulse buying 😳! You will have your hands full. Very good looking group of pups ❤congrats!
Me and Curtis did talk about it a lot since the first time we viewed the litter and I was undecided but then once I saw her I really wanted her, her temperament was perfect and I think it will be nice for pixie to have her sister! It's going to take a lot of patience and dedication I will be sure to do my very best in glad you like them :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Me and Curtis did talk about it a lot since the first time we viewed the litter and I was undecided but then once I saw her I really wanted her, her temperament was perfect and I think it will be nice for pixie to have her sister! It's going to take a lot of patience and dedication I will be sure to do my very best in glad you like them

Have fun! That's got to be one exciting house you have right about now. Your smooth coats are some of the prettiest I've seen. I'm sure for now you can crate the sisters together. They are likely used to being together anyway. It's good you and your husband have discussed all of your options. I remember talking to you a while ago and you were pretty set on just having one chi. I'm glad you changed your mind. Millie must be so confused lol, yet excited? How is she?

I also noticed Millie in the new carrier with her bb harness and cute tee. I love it! Reminds me of...me! Lol, when I take Ava out with me. We are actually having lunch outdoors as we speak.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me and Curtis did talk about it a lot since the first time we viewed the litter and I was undecided but then once I saw her I really wanted her, her temperament was perfect and I think it will be nice for pixie to have her sister! It's going to take a lot of patience and dedication I will be sure to do my very best in glad you like them

Have fun! That's got to be one exciting house you have right about now. Your smooth coats are some of the prettiest I've seen. I'm sure for now you can crate the sisters together. They are likely used to being together anyway. It's good you and your husband have discussed all of your options. I remember talking to you a while ago and you were pretty set on just having one chi. I'm glad you changed your mind. Millie must be so confused lol, yet excited? How is she?

I also noticed Millie in the new carrier with her bb harness and cute tee. I love it! Reminds me of...me! Lol, when I take Ava out with me. We are actually having lunch outdoors as we speak.
It is really exciting, loving every minute!
That's the plan for the moment, they will stay together until there abit older. To be honest at the beginning I only ever did plan on having one but as millie grew I just fell in love with the breed, I also thought she would benefit from some company. Millie is doing great she's more spoilt than ever haha she will always be my baby even though she's the oldest.
I know I'm just loving my new carrier she looks gorgeous! Us chi mamas have good taste ;) lol! It sounds lovely having lunch outside, it's 10:30pm here! Just gave them all a bath and a nail trim :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

It is really exciting, loving every minute!
That's the plan for the moment, they will stay together until there abit older. To be honest at the beginning I only ever did plan on having one but as millie grew I just fell in love with the breed, I also thought she would benefit from some company. Millie is doing great she's more spoilt than ever haha she will always be my baby even though she's the oldest.
I know I'm just loving my new carrier she looks gorgeous! Us chi mamas have good taste
lol! It sounds lovely having lunch outside, it's 10:30pm here! Just gave them all a bath and a nail trim
I'm sure Millie is just happy to have playmates. It's like Christmas for her.

Oh you just way and see how huge your collection of chi things gets. Especially having 4 girls. Last year I went from one carrier to 7! And Ava's wardrobe surpassed Kendall and Bailey's wardrobe in a matter of months. Us Chi moms do have great taste and some spoiled pups!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Wow. The photo of the 3 pups in your hand is one of the cutest I've ever seen. I love them all, especially pixie but I'm partial to dark faces. :) Are you taking them to separate Puppy classes? Have fun, they are adorable. 💕💕💕

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Congrats on the two newest additions, Pixie and Darcy! Love their names. They are both beautiful. I'm really surprised, but understand why you couldn't leave Darcy. Wow, you are going to be one busy "Chi" Mom, but how exciting.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sure Millie is just happy to have playmates. It's like Christmas for her.

Oh you just way and see how huge your collection of chi things gets. Especially having 4 girls. Last year I went from one carrier to 7! And Ava's wardrobe surpassed Kendall and Bailey's wardrobe in a matter of months. Us Chi moms do have great taste and some spoiled pups!
omg im not surprised you can get some gorgeous things! :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow. The photo of the 3 pups in your hand is one of the cutest I've ever seen. I love them all, especially pixie but I'm partial to dark faces. :) Are you taking them to separate Puppy classes? Have fun, they are adorable. ������

aw I would love to see some photos of your black chi! I can see the small photo and she looks absolutely adorable. the all three photo of them in my hands is my favourite too. I took some good ones this morning on my Nikon I will upload them later. as for puppy classes im not sure because the woman says im welcome to bring them all but I don't think it will be that easy but theres two classes a week so I could split the group and take two on wed and the other two on Friday or Curtis could just come with me and help me out. and thankyou I will <3

1 - 20 of 39 Posts