Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to our chi family, we have shared our lives and home with 2 precious pugs, Charlie Chan and Sophie. Today, at 3:30, we lost our beloved Charlie, just 12 days before his 17th birthday. Today has been difficult, and Feb. 6th will be hard as well... RIP our wonderful boy..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh Deb. My heart dropped when I read the title. I have always had a soft spot for beautiful Charlie Chan the pug. He will be missed. He had a long and a good life with you. RIP Charlie Chan. You were loved.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh sweetie I am so sorry :( Charlie Chan was blessed to live a life of love with your family. Rest in peace Charlie Chan, you were truly loved and will be missed! We'll see you on the other side Angel! *Hugs*

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, you wonderful people know how much this hurts me... I can't stop crying. My head knows it was time, but my heart just wasn't quite ready to let him go..Blessing to you all. Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose our little ones, my heart goes out to you, Deb. ((HUGS)) RIP sweet little Charlie Chan. xx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Rest in peace Charlie Chan.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh, my heart breaks for you. What a wonderful life Charlie had with you. Thinking of you and sending (((Hugs))) I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys... it is so comforting to share a loss like this with people who truly understand that we lost a family member, and not just a dog. Seventeen years is a long time to see that little "smushed" face everyday, and it is so hard to know I won't see it tomorrow. Blessings, Deb

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Deb I am so sorry (((((HUGS))))) R.I.P Charlie Chan

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Im so sorry to hear this Deb. It must be so painful to lose him. Hopefully knowing what a long, happy life he had with you will make it just a little bit easier.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Oh Deb, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Charlie Chan. My heart goes out to you. Charlie Chan will forever live in your heart. Tuck him in safe there and hold on tight. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts