Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took another trip down to the river after our walk today, and since my niece went along this time I was able to snap a few pics :coolwink:

Here Max and Maggie ventured ahead of us to explore the rocks

And Stella says "Hey guys! Wait for me!!"

None of the rest turned out great, since I can't see my phone if the sun is shining AT ALL :foxes15: But we're definitely going to be making this a regular thing, so lots of chances for better shots!

For posterity, here's one of Stella taking a nap

Aaaannnnd just for fun, the "Easter Bunny" the people at our local Papa John's drew for us

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Looks like they had a ball! Stella had so much fun she's just tuckered out.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are great! Stella looks like she can't wait, did she swim again?
She more just splashed around today. It wasn't near as warm and we didn't walk near as far as yesterday, but she did go in the water and have fun. She was more interested in exploring the rocks, though.

These are awesome pics. Looks very scenic and Stella looks so happy!😊
Thanks! I was really surprised that any came out, really, since I was shooting completely blind. It is a really nice park on the river front, and it's nice that it's almost right across the street from my house!

Looks like they had a ball! Stella had so much fun she's just tuckered out.
They did have a great time! They all came home and napped right away. That's how I know they got just the right amount of exercise - when they're not too tired to walk home, but when they get home they're ready for naptime :coolwink:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone :)

That is one worn out baby! :)
She was exhausted! We're just starting to get back into walking after a 3+ month hiatus due to my illness, so we're ALL out of shape. Add in the swimming (which is pretty much completely new) and then the walk home, and we were all happily exhausted. We've gone for the last 3 days and it's been great. Now that we're getting a couple days of rain/storms we need to find some indoor friendly ways to exercise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts