Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
super cute clothes!!!!!!!!!!!! what is paris and vienna modeling on? they look adorable! i love the pumpkin too, what a great idea! and tell cozzy that chiwi says it takes a real man to wear pink and he's def man enough ;) hubba hubba....

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mandy :wink: i think cosmo looks so cute in pink :wink:

they are standing on my kitchen island , the grey in the background is my kitchen with the cabinets and microwave and oven and the island contains the sinks ,washer and cookplate and more cabinets, i love this kitchen , it's so practical and chique -looking but it's just from IKEA :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
Thanks Mandy :wink: i think cosmo looks so cute in pink :wink:

they are standing on my kitchen island , the grey in the background is my kitchen with the cabinets and microwave and oven and the island contains the sinks ,washer and cookplate and more cabinets, i love this kitchen , it's so practical and chique -looking but it's just from IKEA :D

kisses nat

lol i was gonna say your kitchen is very ikea like!
lucky you! i love islands in kitchens they are so useful! oh and i also want to ask what is that thing that you have paris and vienna modleing on, it looks like a bunch of fruit?

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so you thought my kitchen looked cheap :cry: damn it :wink:

it's a cake I made with foam and fake fruits and stuff , it's only for decoration, my mom and i love to make stuff like this :D ...flowerpieces etc....... that makes me think i have to meet up with her to make something for halloween :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
so you thought my kitchen looked cheap :cry: damn it :wink:

it's a cake I made with foam and fake fruits and stuff , it's only for decoration, my mom and i love to make stuff like this :D ...flowerpieces etc....... that makes me think i have to meet up with her to make something for halloween :wink:

kisses nat
no not cheap smarty pants but catalog like, very well put together :p just so you know that centerpiece made me go get a mango to eat lol. it looked so sweet i started craving fruit! your talented.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts