Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I know i'm a picaholic:rolleyes: but Tonka looks soooo proud of his Chances Ribbon and i know i sure am! what a gooood boy:D:D:D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Cute pics!
He should be proud, you too!
That last one is like, ok mum i is tired now after all that, lol x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yay!! That is awesome!!!

Since you are an agility person, I'll ask you..... Brody is blind in one eye, do you think he could do agility? See well enough to do the obstacles? Also, he is barely 5 pounds, more like 4.8. Do you think he's big enough to tip the teeter totter? I think agility would really be fun, but not sure he could do it.

Do you know anything about rally?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yay!! That is awesome!!!

Since you are an agility person, I'll ask you..... Brody is blind in one eye, do you think he could do agility? See well enough to do the obstacles? Also, he is barely 5 pounds, more like 4.8. Do you think he's big enough to tip the teeter totter? I think agility would really be fun, but not sure he could do it.

Do you know anything about rally?

Thanks!!
Ya it would really be risky, his small size and his sight together are pretty risky.
The equipment has to be quite sturdy for big dogs too, so most is not very forgiving for a collision! plus the hieght of the contact pieces is very high for a fall :(
So far i have only run in NADAC trials and they don't use the teeter anymore so have never trained for it so not sure wat to tell you... but other groups still use it.
Agility is a blast! but i must say you do have to be a bit more careful with chis and there size and take more time training to really build confidence, and because of brody's eye and size...sorry but i don't think it would be the safest thing for him :(.
oh, and sorry i haven't done rally, it look fun too though!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thanks Jenna. That was my first impression too. He's too small and being blind in one eye doesn't help. He's a wild boy, so I thought it would be fun. Maybe Rally would be better for us. Now to find a class!! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ooooh tonka!!! good good! agility! :D so proud of you. ribbons are yummy . dexter lieks to chew and steal them when i get things wrapped up as gifts...LOL

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooooh tonka!!! good good! agility! :D so proud of you. ribbons are yummy . dexter lieks to chew and steal them when i get things wrapped up as gifts...LOL
LoL ya;) he had to take it away from bunge...she wanted to taste it too:p

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Fantastic pictures..we love seeing these. My kids ask me about the little chihuahua who does agility--it is great. Well done to both of you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts