Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She just turned 8 weeks old on Saturday, and she's a lil over 2 lbs. Big girl!

Not so sure about the outfit..

Sleeping against me..

After our nap, her still asleep obviously..

Her playing with my 2 year old former foster daughter (who I babysit a lot) yesterday...

Just now-

Her ears aren't up yet, but when she lays down they are fall up, if that makes sense, lol. They are so cute up!

·
Registered
384 Posts
awwww she is adorable! and the little girl playing with her in the pics probably agrees too :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg can I have her please? She is adorable! I love that last pic! My Kizzie has her markings with the brown eyebrows, legs but are deep deep brown you can hardly see them! Your little one is adorable!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies, I am so in love with her! I have never really had a pet of my own before. My family took in stray cats growing up, but they were always family cats and I was never very attached. It's hard to believe how much I love her already! She is amazing. Mostly when she's asleep or sleepy though, when she is awake she is always in attack mode.. lol.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah she does pretty good. She eats a mixture of Nature's Variety Raw food, and Wellness puppy kibble. She likes the raw much more though...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................Bella is so super sweet and precious.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!

What kind of bite does she have? I hear people on here talk about them and I'm not sure what kind she has.. Also I was wondering what shape her head was, apple or deer?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts