Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the boys were given a new toy and they went bonkers for it. :lol: This is basically what the night consisted of:

This picture is cute eventhough Mr. Peepers face is cut off. :x

I love this picture :lol: ! It's like they were both waiting to see which one was going to try and go for it first! :lol:

3-way tug o' war :lol:

This picture shows Lucky's tail pretty good. It's really short. It doesn't seem to have been docked, maybe he was born with it that way? :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
They are so cute!! It looks like they had a ton of fun with their new toy! And, that Lucky is fitting right in and becoming part of the gang!! He looks so happy!!

I love your boys!! :D :) :lol: :D

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah he is really happy! :wink:

Very strange little guy though :lol: . When they were playing he got all rowdy and ran up to me (I was sitting on the floor) he came up and kinda nipped me on my chin. :shock: I was like what was that for? :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr. Peepers has really started to come along with him. They play together and sleep together. He still has his moments when he puts Lucky in check, but he is the big brother afterall. :wink:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
great pics kari! they all look like they loved that toy! yeah i get "love" bites too :lol: :lol: :wave: its like they get so excited they have to bite something :roll: :wave:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Well Kari, I am not going to say "Its about time" ooo darn it I will, "Its about time we got to see those gorgeous chi's.......LOL
Fantestic pics and made my day :wink:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Awww I love all the pics Kari, all 3 are so cute :D
Tia bites like that too when she gets really excited, well she doesnt actually bite, she just grabs fingers :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts