Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally remembered to upload all the pictures from Jake's camera onto my computer!

These are the Christmas pictures.. Jake's grandma bought all the dogs in the family leopard-print jackets. It was hilarious. (sorry these ones are kinda blurry, they wouldn't sit still!)

Jake's sister's dog, Pig. This picture makes me laugh, she looks so unimpressed :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
riley is so cute!!! those jackets are just too funny, i love your yorkie:) what a cutie....how old is riley???? he has beautiful markings..

·
Registered
79 Posts
awww lovely coats! pig had me in stitches sooo funny looks like they all needed some shoes in that snow Riley by the heater priceless :) i'm surprised he's not in the bag of crisps tho as mine are mad for crisps lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where are those jackets from?! That it too funny.
Riley is adorable!
And I love Frenchies but poor Pig certainly does not look like she's enjoying the jacket haha.
I can't remember where she got the jackets, I'll have to ask again. Yeah Pig definitely was not a fan of it though lol. But she didn't have to wear it for very long.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Don't tell the other two but Riley looks the best in that coat. It just matches so well. Riley looks fab.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts