·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up close and too personal :)

Mateo Potato

Constellation. Even her nails have spots

Lola says 'put that away and lets snuggle'

Of course, Joie manages a last second head turn to reveal his stupidly cute side

Stella in Dreamland

So...do ya....wanna....take a walk now......do ya.........hmmmmm ?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww it's not too close, it's just right! :) Precious pups!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Love your close ups. Look at Mateo's eyes. You can even see the little red bloodshot lines! Gorgeous photography as always, but then you have gorgeous subjects to photograph!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw they're all so cute. Gorgeous pics, as always, Alan. I especially love the one of Stella in Dreamland. :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, multiquote ! Thanks Paula :)

What a beautiful family!!! What a great name choice for Stella too, she is a beautiful constellation :)
Thanks. She's the first female dog I had, and I would have named her
Constellation anyway, but luckily it's the perfect fit :)

Beautiful pictures as always, Alan. You have the most beautiful fur family.
Thank you ! They are an endless source of Joy.

Aww it's not too close, it's just right! :) Precious pups!
Thanks. :) I love getting them close up.

Love your close ups. Look at Mateo's eyes. You can even see the little red bloodshot lines! Gorgeous photography as always, but then you have gorgeous subjects to photograph!
True, Pam. They are inspiring. :)

Very nice pics!
Thank you :)

Such a beautiful fur family Alan! I always love when you share photos! They are definitely some of my favorites. :)
Thanks, Rachel :)

Aw they're all so cute. Gorgeous pics, as always, Alan. I especially love the one of Stella in Dreamland. :)
I like that one too. Thanks, Paula :)

hehe You can never be too close up and personal with your gorgeous gang of furkids! I just love them! Beautiful shots! <3
Lol, I'm not sure they'd agree, especially with the flash, but thanks !
:)

Beautiful, simply beautiful! Love seeing pics of your fur family!
Aw thank you. I appreciate it.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm sure photos like this require talent on your part Alan, and you probably have a very nice camera as well, right?
Because mine for example could never take close ups like this, they just turn out blurry.
Would you mind sharing what kind of camera you use?

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Because mine for example could never take close ups like this, they just turn out blurry. Would you mind sharing what kind of camera you use?
It's a Nikon D60. You really only need a basic SLR camera, and a little patience. Maybe a lot of patience. :)

The hardest part is getting them when they don't look away and don't blink ( both of which they do at the first hint of the shutter opening )

I have a lot of blurry shots of Mateo !

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thank you! :)
I'll check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts