Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boss to Lina: "Can you believe she actually expects us to poop out here in this?? She has LOST HER MIND!!"

Lina to Boss: "Lets just get inside and hide from her so she can't do this again.."

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Lol. My munchkins know how they feel. I open the door and say "Outside go potty" and they look me, like your kidding right? :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
it was snowing over here in Cumming, Ga for 3 ad a half hours!! the snow stuck to the ground..Evian isn't used to the snow shes never seen it..She ran outside and was like "you're crazy if you expect me to go in this weather!! Look at my fur and my paws they are soaking wet!!!!! MOMMY IM COLD!!!!!"

She's the biggest diva in the world!!!!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL Evian has competition because I have always said Lina is the biggest Diva in the world *haha*.

Dave (my bf) had the bright idea to just let them potty on the porch so that we can just shovel it off and such later. That way they don't have to go in 5in. of snow.

Spoiled.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Moe feels the same way about the snow... it is so funny to watch him do the potty twirl as I am calling it in front of the door...need to go out need to go out....then I open the door and he just stops and looks at me like, what you haven't got rid of this stuff yet?

Then he goes down the step shaking off the snow ever few steps and does his thing in record time, and back up the steps like black lightning and ready to come inside lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha! awww cuties! love the captions on this one! :D my guy doesnt mind snow anymore, he faced his fears and runs into it when he sees fresh snow lol

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
hehe so cute!!! Mine love the snow. they stay out playing for ages no matter how many times you call them in

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwww................Lina and Boss are such cuties in the snow. I love the looks on their faces and the captions (LOL). The snow is almost as high as they are tall. Poor babies...I understand how they feel. It's too cold and too much snow for us humans too!

Bella doesn't like snow at all. She hurries outside, does her business, and then whines to be picked up to go back inside our home because the snow is super cold on her naked paws. As soon we're back home, we clean her paws with a warm washcloth and tuck her under a warm comforter. Then she's happy again. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts